The Student Room Group

would you date a guy…

would you date a guy who is bisexual and a bottom?

Scroll to see replies

Are you interested in answers from men, women, or all genders? Would you like people to specify their gender or sexuality when responding?
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by 1582
Are you interested in answers from men, women, or all genders? Would you like people to specify their gender or sexuality when responding?

yes!
No.
I'm only attracted to heterosexual guys.
Don't understand what the second part of the question means and I get the feeling that I'm probably better off not knowing. :hmmm:
Original post by londonmyst
No.
Don't understand what the second part of the question means and I get the feeling that I'm probably better off not knowing. :hmmm:

ditto to that second bit
but yeah i wouldn't mind..as long as the guy aint cheating on me with a girl/guy while im with him
(im a girl)
No.

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=bottom
No.

why are you only attracted to heterosexual guys. surely a man liking both genders doesn’t put you off dating them… it doesn’t make them any less of a man
Reply 8
Are we even allowed to answer this question?
Original post by Anonymous
would you date a guy who is bisexual and a bottom?

those things don't matter to me in a partner, it's more about other traits. But yes.
why are you only attracted to heterosexual guys. surely a man liking both genders doesn’t put you off dating them… it doesn’t make them any less of a man

Different people have very different sexual attraction dealbreakers .
I'm not attracted to asexuals, very muscular guys or guys in their 20s & younger either.
No.

They're referring to Neville Longbottom from Harry Potter, at least, I think. Dating a guy from the bottom family is too much of a flex to pass /s
Original post by xox416
Are we even allowed to answer this question?

what do u mean. obviously
Original post by SagaciousSag
If they were a really good boyfriend, then yeah. We’d have to compromise, though.

‘compromise’ how?
Original post by SagaciousSag
If they were a really good boyfriend, then yeah. We’d have to compromise, though.

‘compromise’ how?
Different people have very different sexual attraction dealbreakers .
I'm not attracted to asexuals, very muscular guys or guys in their 20s & younger either.

muscles etc are features which are subjective in terms of attraction. how can someone’s sexuality make them less attractive. plus you didn’t answer their question of why you wouldn’t date a bisexual bottom
what do u mean. obviously

Because last time a thread like this got shut down. Not sure why, i think it's considered divisive. If you say no... people can't accept that answer and it gets hostile.
muscles etc are features which are subjective in terms of attraction. how can someone’s sexuality make them less attractive. plus you didn’t answer their question of why you wouldn’t date a bisexual bottom

Everything is subjective in terms of sexual attraction.
When attraction dealbreakers are not met, it's either an instant turn-off or friendzone only due to lack of mutual attraction.
Whether the attraction dealbreaker is accent, age, body shape, criminal record, facial complexion, hair length, sexual orientation, marital or sexual history connected.

I answered the question, I am only sexually attracted to heterosexual males.
I won't date anyone that I'm not sexually attracted to.
No idea what the other part means and I'd rather not find out.
Reply 17
just date men. you'll never be satisfied dating women if you're a 100% bottom
Yes, I would and I have in the past!
Oh, I saw your other post I am a girl

Edit: sorry, I keep on thinking of more to say. I'd say I'm more attracted to bisexuals than straights…? Not too bothered about the top/bottom thingy. I think if you love the person enough you would do anything (within reason) to make them happy!
(edited 1 year ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending