The Student Room Group
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Dooze
Pendles bar is the best when it's main events or something sorry. Like last year when they did that Fresher's bar crawl, I thought it was the best mainly because it was big and packed. Furness bar is good. It's the one that most feels like a pub (the room with the actual bar, anyway). Has some decent music on at times too, I've gone in there a few times for a sneaky pint and heard some drum and bass or dubstep. A few times I think I might have heard some jungle, too.

County is? Did you hear what's changing or owt?

Yeah, they're apparently gonna get big glass doors so that it opens out onto the grassy area or something! Sounds great - especially for extravs!
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website
Hey Guys, here is a link to the Cartmel College Freshers 2009 group: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=108716706457&ref=nf Would be great to get everyone who has put Cartmel down as one of their two College choices into this group, so we can all get freakily excited for Freshers Week together :smile:
Reply 22
What's Grizedale like, i've already applied there (it was an impulse decision lol) so just wandering if someone could give me an idea what its like? Cheers
alexQ
What's Grizedale like, i've already applied there (it was an impulse decision lol) so just wandering if someone could give me an idea what its like? Cheers

The past few years they've been without a social space or Bar as the College underwent some major changes which has meant they've had to share with Pendle for Freshers Week in the past, and has sort of dented their College identity, however when you Freshers arrive it'll be the first time you'll have a Bar, JCR/social space etc ...so that should be pretty exciting not just for you Freshers but for the Continuers helping out with Freshers Week as well. Grizedale also has the snazzy Townhouses, and once the building work has all been completed should all piece together to make a nice College :smile:
Reply 24
Is the new bar they're building that big black building behind Wibbly Wobbly/Central? If it is, it looks class so far.
Reply 25
Dooze
Is the new bar they're building that big black building behind Wibbly Wobbly/Central? If it is, it looks class so far.

Yup, that's the oneee

I miss watching the builders working as a form of procrastination :frown: aha
Reply 26
xprincessx
Yup, that's the oneee

I miss watching the builders working as a form of procrastination :frown: aha

You procrastinate over builders?

Rofl sorry couldn't resist :tongue: You know because procrastinate sounds like...oh never mind.
Reply 27
edd360
You procrastinate over builders?

Rofl sorry couldn't resist :tongue: You know because procrastinate sounds like...oh never mind.

ahaha :') welllllll :wink: it's just those diggers :') ahah

Latest

Trending

Trending