The Student Room Group
http://www.holah.co.uk/

thats all i can offer you. :frown:
Reply 2
I'm doing that paper in the summer :smile:. Have you got the revision guide? It's really good
Reply 3
I have the letts revision guide, but I still get stuck trying to think of explanations etc in the approaches question. It's frustrating lol. I know the approaches quite well but I find it hard to apply them. When my lecturer explains possible asnwers I think "how obvious! Why didn't I think of that?" but unfortunately I don't get my lecturer telling me answers inthe exam. lol :frown:
Reply 4
Which letts guides have you got? In my A2 guide half the stuff in the A spec reffers to the AS revision guide!

dc.
Reply 5
Letts isn't that good actually - a bit too simplistic/not enough detail. I'm doing some typed revision notes, I'll send you a copy when I'm finished, so PM me your e-mail address if you want them.
Reply 6
I have the silver one with a green head on it....
It is simplistic but that's why I like it...I can work with that as a base, so to speak, and add my own notes etc. AATTMM - I'd really appreciate a copy of your notes...I'll PM you my email :smile: thanks
Reply 7
Lollirot
Is anyone else taking this exam and if so, does anyone know any good revision sites for these areas?
I don't know why, but I find the approaches and issues bit harder than the rest, apparently it's supposed to be easier!
Any suggestions would be appreciated :smile:

I'm doing this exam. I have some good notes on issues and some essays if you would like me to send them?
Reply 8
I'm doing that exam too! Don't think my notes are that good though. :frown:

Gem

Latest

Trending

Trending