The Student Room Group

MSc Clinical Embryology

Scroll to see replies

Hello everyone, congratulations on yours offers!
The Facebook group for our batch is called 'MSc in Clinical Embryology Oxford 2018/2019', please feel free to join
Hello everyone, i am currently graduating high school and willing to work as a embryologist in the future! I am applying to a university specialized in the biology and chemistry domain so that i can get the basic knowledge as a biologist and afterwards i am willing to focus on the embryology domain because it fascinates me a lot😍 anyways long story short, i would love to attend the leeds or oxford courses in the future or any other course in the embryology domain but my only problem would be the huge sum of money because these courses are really expensive :/ my question now is: do i really need to take these type of courses to start working as an embryologyst or can i do another master study( genetics etc) and then when i get a little bit used to working in a lab and have a few basic knowledge in the domain to take this course? because i really don’t think that i’ll ever have such a huge sum of money even with a good scholarship,,,,,but working in this domain is my dream :frown: any tips?
Original post by CDS90
Was your notification via email? O through the oxford application website?

It was through email
Which college is best under Oxford university for clinical embryology?
Reply 144
I got an offer! So Happy!

I didn't pick a preference for colleges but im really hoping for kelloggs, Jesus or Magdalan
Hi friends, please how easy is it to get a full scholarship for this course
Hi everyone. Congratulationsor the offer!
I sent my application for March deadline, awaiting the decision for interview. I hope that I can joint the class. Need some feedback.
Hi! I have an offer for MSc Clinical Embryology & ART- University of Leeds 2018-19. Any potential classmates here?
Reply 148
Original post by Nishka Shah
Hi! I have an offer for MSc Clinical Embryology & ART- University of Leeds 2018-19. Any potential classmates here?

Hello!
I wanted to apply to the same program as well but seems like all the seats are taken. Do you have any advice on how the whole procedure was for you? And any tips for the statement of purpose?

I'd really appreciate it ^_^
Hi alls,
I got an offer in Feb as you. However, it seems that I failed to secure a scholarship because until now I have not yet receive anything from donors that I applied. Though painful, I have to say I will not make it to Oxford this year. I plan to apply for Chevening scholarship next year, 2019/2020. May I ask anyone of the class 2018/2019 won a scholarship? Is there anyone won a Chevening or OFID or Jardine award? Your reply will help me much on my path next year. Thank you in advance
Hey all! I applied to the program, got an offer but no news on scholarship yet.anyone you heard got scholarship?plus what are you guys planning to do after completing the course?
Hi guys, I have just applied as they extended the deadline.How long does it usually take for them to decide if I get to do the interview or not? I'm sooo excited already!!
They are usually proactive and qill conduct interviews within 4 weeks. Since now its already june, I guess they will conduct your interview in the month of july and deal results as well.

Good luck!
Reply 153
Original post by Nishka Shah

Hi,
I know couple of people who are starting MSc in clinical embryology at University of Leeds this September. Let me know if you want to get in touch with them.
Hello,
I just had my interview few days ago.
I think I was so nervous,, there were so many things I wanted to discuss but I didnt
Do you think it would be ok if I send an email to explain that

I reeeeeeeally want this I have been waiting for years and I cant imagine there is any place better than Oxford

Has anyone applied recently and got an offer yet!!

Please help me guys what should I do? Just wait?

I would really appreciate your support.. please pray for me
Yea you can.
Visit their website and go for it! Good luck
Ok will do
Thank u so much for the reply
Reply 157
Hi, I am a doctor from Bangladesh. I have working experience in obgyn for 1 year. I want to apply for this course . Can someone tell me if I am eligible to apply for it ? I have 75% marks in my professional exams. Should I take the hassle to apply or not ?
Hi, I am current student at this course and the only advice I can give you is to look up the equivalence of your diploma to the diploma in the UK. If it is equivalent to upper second in class (2:1) or first in class than you should apply. Hope this helps! Good luck!
Reply 159
thanks @nina1234 , for taking the time out for replying me. can you kindly tell me about the scholarships a little bit. I have searched a lot. but it seems very tough to manage scholarship. could you manage scholarship or you are funding yourself ?
(edited 5 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending