The Student Room Group
University of Oxford, Pawel-Sytniewski
University of Oxford
Oxford

Oxford MSc Clinical Embryology 2024-2025

Hello all!
I recently got accepted into this course! Will anyone else be attending this fall? I would love to connect :smile:
Reply 1
Hi! Sorry I'm not the one who applied to this course but I was wondering when you applied for the course and when you heard back from the department- I applied in mid-November and haven't heard back regarding my results yet
University of Oxford, Pawel-Sytniewski
University of Oxford
Oxford
Reply 2
Original post by imelectrifying
Hello all!
I recently got accepted into this course! Will anyone else be attending this fall? I would love to connect :smile:

Hi, I got an offer as well for this fall! Would love to connect :smile:
Original post by jerry9016
Hi, I got an offer as well for this fall! Would love to connect :smile:

Yay! I’m having trouble sending pms right now, I can try again tomorrow or lmk if there’s a good way to contact you!
(edited 2 months ago)
Hello all!
Hello :smile: I will also be attending and would love to connect.
Original post by georgielh_09
Hello :smile: I will also be attending and would love to connect.
I sent you a PM!
I sent you a PM!
Sorry, just realised I have to be a member for three days before I can respond but will be in touch soon!
Hi, I have my interview for the MSc Clinical embryology tomorrow and was wondering if anyone had any tips and could advise what sorts of questions they'll be asking? Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!
Original post by Anonymous #1
Hi, I have my interview for the MSc Clinical embryology tomorrow and was wondering if anyone had any tips and could advise what sorts of questions they'll be asking? Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!
Congrats on getting an interview! How did it go?
Original post by Anonymous #2
Congrats on getting an interview! How did it go?
Thank you! Happy with how it went but don't want to get my hopes up. Honestly still so grateful I even got an interview!
Original post by Anonymous #1
Thank you! Happy with how it went but don't want to get my hopes up. Honestly still so grateful I even got an interview!
Wishing you the best!
Hi everyone, I got an offer last week and would love to get in touch! Xx
Original post by clarabucc
Hi everyone, I got an offer last week and would love to get in touch! Xx

Hi! I sent you a pm :smile:
Hi! I sent you a pm :smile:
Not letting me reply on pm but I will as soon as I can! Xx
Hi, I’ve also received an offer for this masters. Would love to connect with everyone :smile:)
Original post by Anonymous
Hi, I’ve also received an offer for this masters. Would love to connect with everyone :smile:)

Hi! Feel free to send a PM with where its best to add you 🙂 🙂
Reply 16
Hi! Feel free to send a PM with where its best to add you 🙂 🙂

Hi, sorry that was me !! I can't send messages yet but if you could send me one with details that would be great ! If not, I'll PM as soon as I can, thanks
Hello, we could maybe start a WhatsApp group chat now there are a few of us, if anyone would be interested? 😊
Original post by georgielh_09
Hello, we could maybe start a WhatsApp group chat now there are a few of us, if anyone would be interested? 😊

That sounds great ! I'm happy to make a group chat if people were comfortable with messaging me their numbers?
Original post by yuhua.ellen
That sounds great ! I'm happy to make a group chat if people were comfortable with messaging me their numbers?

that sounds good!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending