The Student Room Group
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham

University of Birmingham Accommodation

Scroll to see replies

Some flats have been refurbished so think thats why - also if uv signed up 4 the meal plan it wld b more expensive :smile:
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham
Reply 381
I'm in Maple Bank, Block 7, Flat 57. Is anyone else near me?
Reply 382
I'm in Oakley Court. I'm too lazy to look through all the pages so I've no idea if anyone one on heres near me or not?
suzewearsshoes
Hi, I just got my accommodation thing through and I'm in Tennis Court block 20 flat 125 - anyone else nearby?
suze

I'm in flat 123 :biggrin:
I'm in the Beeches flat 24, anyone have any pics or info?? hope its ok... can't wait 2 move in. when's everyone coming??
xx
Hey :smile: Think theres a thread about beeches which mite be helpful :smile: im going to TC on 24th (sunday) sept :smile::smile::smile:
s_palmer88
I'm in the Beeches flat 24, anyone have any pics or info?? hope its ok... can't wait 2 move in. when's everyone coming??
xx
helenlicious

awesome! if i end up lost and confused i *will* just seek you out solely on the pretext that i know your name, i hope you dont mind :tongue:
Reply 387
I'm In Aitkens Wing Block A Flat 1 Room 1

can anyone tell me if this is a good hall to be in i'm excited :smile:))))

although the contract is dated 18th aug and i haven't returned it yet despite it's request to be returned within 7 days. me thinks i have a phone call to make in the morning

so anyone else here? it's a wing of chamberlin i beleive

everyone can come to my room on the first night big party think i'll go for a sardine theme

my rooms easy to remember thats good as i plan to get so drunk how could i possibily forget

:wink:))
s_palmer88
xx

My best mate was in flat 25, so your view will be quite similar :P

The Beeches, Flat 25, Picture 1
The Beeches, Flat 25, Picture 2
The Beeches, Flat 25, Picture 3

Becki x
helenlicious

When i was in TC i was in flat 137. Go see if the door to room 1 in there has a massive dent on it still, my head caused that... :biggrin::frown:
Reply 390
Hey, i've just found out that im on the 2nd floor in chamberlain. Is any one else going (/been) there?
Am slightly worried about the size of the rooms coz i wanted to be in shackleton so i need a little reassurance ... please!
How many people do you share a bathroom with?
Do u have to wander over to shackleton for meals etc? Is it a trek?

Thanks
xx
Tomdon
my rooms easy to remember thats good as i plan to get so drunk how could i possibily forget

:wink:))

Lucky you and your easy to remember room. I'm Aitken Wing, Block C Flat 21 Room 1. I was a bit disappointed at first but after looking through all the leaflets I'm happy with my lot ^_^. I've sent my form back but as the letter arrived just as I was leaving for Reading Festival I've left it a bit late, hope it gets there.

Also, does anyone know if these flats are en suite and how many people in each? Oh, and another thing are you allowed visiters to stay in your room, friends from home etc? Cheers.
Reply 392
Sooooo....has anyone got any photos they can put up of all the accomm!! (Davestones, I'm calling you! Lol) Wanna be reminded of TC!! Heehee x
i applied a day late for accomadation :frown: is the chances of my en suite still ok, when i phoned she said not to worry but im not sure :s-smilie:
Reply 394
Rachie - are you in Hampton or Eden Wing? I was third floor Hampton, and I'm not sure exactly in terms of numbers how many people I shared a bathroom with - all I do know is that in the whole year I was there, I never had to wait to use the shower, there was always one free. Yes, you have to walk to Shackleton, it takes about 2 minutes so it's no problem! Unless it's raining.... take an umbrella :wink:

If you look back in this thread you'll find some photos I put up of the rooms in Hampton. You're going to have a great time, don't worry :smile:
Reply 395
davestones or anyone who's lived in Elgar, is it just for freshers or can returners stay there too?
Reply 396
Is anyone into Ashcroft? I only know 2 people so far that are into Ashcroft...

Matt :smile:
pixiepeep
My best mate was in flat 25, so your view will be quite similar :P

The Beeches, Flat 25, Picture 1
The Beeches, Flat 25, Picture 2
The Beeches, Flat 25, Picture 3

Becki x

Thanks 4 those, do u know if flat 24 is on ground floor or 1st then?? x
Reply 398
HaileyBailey
I was a bit disappointed at first but after looking through all the leaflets I'm happy with my lot ^_^.

Haha same here!! I was hoping for Shackleton but was a bit dissapointed with this. But after looking through all the stuff that came with the letter, it looks good!

HaileyBailey

Also, does anyone know if these flats are en suite and how many people in each? Oh, and another thing are you allowed visiters to stay in your room, friends from home etc? Cheers.

I think the ones in Atiken Wing aren't En Suite, i think it's a shared bathroom, and i'm not sure whether you're allowed people to stay, i'm in an all Male flat....but surely people sneak others in once in a while.....!! :wink: :biggrin:

Tomdon

I'm in Block A, Flat 2, Room 5

Chris
99lewisa
I'm in Maple Bank, Block 7, Flat 57. Is anyone else near me?

wahey!! I'm in maple bank block 7, flat 56...i'm assuming that must be slightly near X

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending