The Student Room Group

University of Birmingham Accommodation Query - Prospective dental therapy student

I have received an offer from the University of Birmingham to study Dental Hygiene and Therapy this September. I have been looking at the accommodation available but wondered which village would be the most convenient for a first year dental therapy student? I know that the dental hospital is on Pebble Mill Rd. but Im not sure whether I would be based there or more on campus in my first year. Any advice from current dental therapy students at UoB would be greatly appreciated, thanks!
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 1
Original post by Amelia Machin
I have received an offer from the University of Birmingham to study Dental Hygiene and Therapy this September. I have been looking at the accommodation available but wondered which village would be the most convenient for a first year dental therapy student? I know that the dental hospital is on Pebble Mill Rd. but Im not sure whether I would be based there or more on campus in my first year. Any advice from current dental therapy students at UoB would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

Hiya I am applying to dental hygiene and therapy at this university and am really hoping to get in. Do you have any advice in terms of extra activities, personal statement, interview questions or anything that can help really. Thank you.
Original post by Bobabob321
Hiya I am applying to dental hygiene and therapy at this university and am really hoping to get in. Do you have any advice in terms of extra activities, personal statement, interview questions or anything that can help really. Thank you.
Did u get in??
Original post by Heyitsmuskan
Did u get in??

Yeah I got an offer.
Hi I have an accommodation in Birmingham B15 available for renting, I no longer want the tenancy as I’m leaving Birmingham the rent is £172 a week if your interested

Quick Reply

Latest