done it :smile:

im APT 70 Room B
ya :smile:
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham
Reply 1781
magicam86
Lol nice one for looking on the bright side! Well if all of the IQ5 people add each other on Facebook then at least we'll kind of know SOME UoB 1st years. That's what I was thinking anyways :s-smilie:

I'll make a facebook group!

Add me

Charlie Horrell !
Reply 1782
hi does any1 knw what the accomodation at Pritchatts House is like. I hate the fact that theres no en suite bathroom bt are the rooms really small. ive never seen the accomodation at Pritchatts House id really appreciate it if sum1 could give any insight as to how big the individual rooms were and hw many ppl have to share the bath.
Reply 1784
magicam86
I'm doing Law. Yeah we might do, maybe they'll group us in together if we're all UoB :smile:

im studying law too.. the LLB course. i avent got a place at IQ5 yet though

Hi Charlie, there's a reasonable number of people in this group

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=280657790400&ref=nf#/group.php?gid=58023479271

Got a few threads going, lots of freshers at iQ this year, can't wait
Reply 1786
stattotheblade
Hi Charlie, there's a reasonable number of people in this group

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=280657790400&ref=nf#/group.php?gid=58023479271

Got a few threads going, lots of freshers at iQ this year, can't wait

Cool, I'll go join! :cool:
Reply 1787
Stress is almost over!
I'm now in QHC- Flat 17 Room 6. The Uni made an arrangement and got 150 rooms for freshers.
Jthe1B
Stress is almost over!
I'm now in QHC- Flat 17 Room 6. The Uni made an arrangement and got 150 rooms for freshers.

How long did it take them to give you a room?
Reply 1789
90 Bull3t Pr00f

Well I didn't apply for it- the Uni put me in there because of no space in other accom.

Does anyone know when we can move in? Is it before the 21st??
90 Bull3t Pr00f

Have you got your room yet? I know you applied privately like me as opposed to through the uni...

I haven't heard anything off them since I paid the deposit. I was however told this:

You definitely have a room guaranteed at QHC.

So I am not worrying, would just be nice to find other people in the same "flat" before movein.
Jthe1B
Well I didn't apply for it- the Uni put me in there because of no space in other accom.

Flat 17 should be moving in the PM of Saturday 19th. Can't be certain though, they should give you a time slot, but everyone in QHC moves in by Sunday night, the 20th :biggrin:
Reply 1792
Jthe1B

And when did you apply?
Mido1990
Have you got your room yet? I know you applied privately like me as opposed to through the uni...

I haven't heard anything off them since I paid the deposit. I was however told this:

So I am not worrying, would just be nice to find other people in the same "flat" before movein.

No I haven't got it yet. I would just like to be told what room because I want to add it to my bham registration page.
Reply 1794
gaomeister
Flat 17 should be moving in the PM of Saturday 19th. Can't be certain though, they should give you a time slot, but everyone in QHC moves in by Sunday night, the 20th :biggrin:

Yep, 1pm-4pm...almost a week!! Now I'm kinda nervous haha...need money.
Reply 1795
dodko
And when did you apply?

The Day before the deadline.
I havent recieved any information about accommodation :frown:
I applied within the deadline, and called last week were they said it was normal to be waiting and I should recieve it shortly but no one eles seems to be in this situation...

Its rediculas to wait this long, assuming the posibility I am not given accommodation? I will not be able to find something in less then a week!

Ive emailed them twice but not got any replys, and did so to two different address's so it cant be that the emails wrong.

Anyway anyone in the same situation or who can offer me an explanation to this?
Reply 1797
does anyone know when, what times and stuff iQ5 move in?
emmmily
does anyone know when, what times and stuff iQ5 move in?

You can move in on the 19th (Saturday) or even earlier on friday. Opening times are 9:00AM so I reckon you can move in after that then.
And for stuff... lol whatever u want to bring but more importantly bring duvet, pillow, etc. hope that helps!
Reply 1799
ahh i dont wanna go friday, i needa good night out first! so from 9am on saturday?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending