The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2620
Kagutsuchi
I don't get bored in the holiday. :h: I prefer to call it peaceful. I once spent almost an entire week in my bed reading novels and looking at the sky. :moon:

When you study literature, there's only so many novels you can read without going nuts. Though I do stargaze as much as I can. The recent crap weather doesn't really allow for it, and there's too much light pollution here. But I'm hoping to get some clear skies when I go on holiday.
caraniel
My mother would have disemboweled me if I had of attempted to do that :s-smilie:

Why? :erm:
Reply 2622
Kagutsuchi
Why? :erm:

Things to be done about the house and she doesnt approve of any of us being out of work....at all. My baby sister even has a summer job in the local music shop......we've been raised with a really weird work ethic - I can't actually imagine being out of work :sadnod:
Reply 2623
My mother doesn't approve of me being out of work, but I just couldn't find a job this summer, no one is hiring around here. Stupid recession :grumble: Anyway, once I'm back at uni I'd've had to quit anyway, uni work is impossible to get done as it is without the added stress of work eating up my time.
Reply 2624
Cooro
When you study literature, there's only so many novels you can read without going nuts. Though I do stargaze as much as I can. The recent crap weather doesn't really allow for it, and there's too much light pollution here. But I'm hoping to get some clear skies when I go on holiday.

I can easily immerse myself into any novel. :h: I do understand then it'd be like doing work in your case though. :redface:

I can stargaze much either (being in London...) but I like to look at the sky and go of in my fantasy land. :h:

caraniel
Things to be done about the house and she doesnt approve of any of us being out of work....at all. My baby sister even has a summer job in the local music shop......we've been raised with a really weird work ethic - I can't actually imagine being out of work :sadnod:

The week I was in beed was the week my family decided to go to Manchester and I refused. :h: It was tons of fun.

I've never had a job. :erm: The recession isn't helping either.
Reply 2626
vin

:giggle:
Reply 2627
LastLordofTime
I know :awesome: I'll be watching the latest 3 episodes tomorrow to bring my up to date :smile: The weird sex woman is driving me mad though ... I just want to know if my theory about her is true!

They are pretty good and will probably answer your theory!. Impressive control of you to have built up 3 week backlog! I am watching them weekly as soon as soon they come through the torrent..:eek:
Hotlinking to images on Danbooru/Safebooru = fail. :sadnod:
Reply 2629
AngryJellyfish
Hotlinking to images on Danbooru/Safebooru = fail. :sadnod:

bikerbitch linked that too me:yes: I cant be bothered to upload it anywhere:nah:
If Aeon Master (i think that was his name) posts, asking if i'm really an 11 year old girl, say yes. :yes:

I'll edit this post after a few minutes. :h:
Chrrye
They are pretty good and will probably answer your theory!. Impressive control of you to have built up 3 week backlog! I am watching them weekly as soon as soon they come through the torrent..:eek:

I started watching the series Friday night :smile: 1 episode on Friday, 2 on Saturday, 2 on Sunday and then I think I watched the rest of the first series on Monday. And I've watched 4 of series two today. I don't have any control with it XD I wanted to make it last and have two episodes a day, but I just got dragged in and couldn't stop watching! At least they're longer than normal TV series, get an extra 10 minutes of fun. I love HBO :awesome:
Reply 2636
Reply 2637
:curious:

EDIT: Finland is Santa in Hetalia 28 :awesome:
Reply 2639

We've entered an endless recursion of time:woo:

Latest