The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 700
Honey Cherrio's. Two bowls :colonhash:

5 cups of tea so far :h:
i have eaten 3 garlic bread slices and 2 ham sandwiches and am going to eat some chocolate chip cookies.
Reply 702
Original post by Dalek1099
i have eaten 3 garlic bread slices and 2 ham sandwiches and am going to eat some chocolate chip cookies.

Does your school offer other food and you ignore it, or does it have a very limited culinary range?
Original post by Nut.
Does your school offer other food and you ignore it, or does it have a very limited culinary range?

i ignore it and i eat my dinner at break time.
i ignore it and i eat my dinner at break time.

Dead by 20.
Breakfast My grandmother is lovely... she made me a small fried breakfast with grapes, orange juice and hot chocolate. :redface:

Lunch Ham sandwich, two oranges, sweet chilli crisps, apple, Twix, mango juice

Snack My wonderful Further Maths teacher brought us tea and biscuits to nibble on during our after school revision session. :biggrin: And had some Bourbons at my brother's parents' evening while waiting to speak to catch up with old teachers. :smile:

Dinner Peas, mashed potato, vegetable and beef pie.
For breakfast I am too lazy to make bacon and eggs, so I just eat milk with muesli. For lunch I eat sausages and veggie burgers and for dinner - tuna and rice.
Reply 707
Cheese twist pastry things from sainsburys and some mini whispa's for afters.

Currently got a big pot of mince, mushrooms, mixed peppers, onion and carrot in a bolognaise sauce for tea/dinner.
3 garlic bread slices and 1 plain pizza.I will eat a small pot of strawberry yoghurt.
Reply 709
3 garlic bread slices and 1 plain pizza.I will eat a small pot of strawberry yoghurt.

You like pizza and garlic bread , dont you?.
Original post by Annie72
You like pizza and garlic bread , dont you?.

And bunnies. Made of lindt.
Reply 711
Original post by MelissaJayne
And bunnies. Made of lindt.

Who doesnt like bunnies made of Lindt though?.......nom, nom, nom :tongue:
Original post by Annie72
Who doesnt like bunnies made of Lindt though?.......nom, nom, nom :tongue:

Fair point.

Maybe..foxes? Other than that, jury is out. Bunnies made of Lindt are my favourite kind of bunny.

Ok, maybe second favourite....
Original post by MelissaJayne
Fair point.

Maybe..foxes? Other than that, jury is out. Bunnies made of Lindt are my favourite kind of bunny.

Ok, maybe second favourite....

*splutters*

ROFLMAO

for me...

weetabix and milk, 1 toast with butter and blackcurrant jam

a 2-finger kitkat

piece garlic bread, half portion spag bol (quorn), green beans and salad cream. half portion peach sponge with a scoop of icecream

later - jacket potato with chicken tikka and probablyyy a blueberry muffin
Reply 714
Breakfast: two slices of toast, apple juice, coffee.
Lunch: one potato, roasted, plus more coffee. Also a chocolate hobnob (just the one).

Probably sausage sandwiches for tea (of the vegetarian persuasion). Then the pub later. I'm so unhealthy :colondollar:
Original post by *custardcream
*splutters*

ROFLMAO

for me...

weetabix and milk, 1 toast with butter and blackcurrant jam

a 2-finger kitkat

piece garlic bread, half portion spag bol (quorn), green beans and salad cream. half portion peach sponge with a scoop of icecream

later - jacket potato with chicken tikka and probablyyy a blueberry muffin

wit woo :biggrin:
And sounds nice, though I don't much enjoy only having half my portion! Make sure you have the whole of that jacket missy!

And For me, porridge and strawberries. Some aero bubbly new shape (I say shape, as the taste seems pretty much the same?) and energy drink. Then a tuna and veg for lunch

Later I shall have....haddock? SMOKED.
Got offered a job last night so today my boyfriend and I went out for lunch as a mini celebration, had a tuna basil and sundried tomato ciabatta with millionaire shortbread afterwards :awesome:
-cranberry wheats for breakfast :drool: and sugar puffs

oh crap, is that it?
I've been in my room far too long :zomg:
Time flies so quickly :redface:
Breakfast - rice krispies

Lunch - chicken and rice

Snack - party rings
Reply 719
Breakfast: 2 Weetabix, a bread roll, and a cup of coffee.
Snack: 2 Belvita biscuits and a cup of tea.
Lunch: Wholemeal pitta with grated cheese, chopped ham and smoked bacon. Special K bar.

:biggrin:

Latest