The Student Room Group

He can't fit inside me

So me and my boyfriend having been trying to have sex for about two weeks now and we both get turned on and he gets hard but by the end of it he can't come while I come so many times I lose track and it's just through him fingering me every time we try to put in me we can only get it a inch in before it doesn't fit and ends up being painful for me and idk why and even when he fingers me he can only fit two of his fingers and it's still painful for me mixed with pleasure. Please help anything is appreciated thank you and sorry for being so graphic.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
So me and my boyfriend having been trying to have sex for about two weeks now and we both get turned on and he gets hard but by the end of it he can't come while I come so many times I lose track and it's just through him fingering me every time we try to put in me we can only get it a inch in before it doesn't fit and ends up being painful for me and idk why and even when he fingers me he can only fit two of his fingers and it's still painful for me mixed with pleasure. Please help anything is appreciated thank you and sorry for being so graphic.

And also we're both virgins hes 24 and I'm 18 so I don't know if that could be a underlying issue because he's more matured than me
Just keep going with fingering until you can fit more fingers in. Make sure you're moving your fingers up and down to try to widen the opening and pushing deeper if you can. Then get some toys and work on getting those in. Don't rely on him, have some solo time and get creative. But when he's there make sure you're getting a lot of oral too with the fingering. Spread it open so his tongue can make good contact with your clit. All this play and wetness will help you eventually get him all the way inside. But it's going to take time and a lot of play. Be patient and have fun.
Original post by valkyrie7
Just keep going with fingering until you can fit more fingers in. Make sure you're moving your fingers up and down to try to widen the opening and pushing deeper if you can. Then get some toys and work on getting those in. Don't rely on him, have some solo time and get creative. But when he's there make sure you're getting a lot of oral too with the fingering. Spread it open so his tongue can make good contact with your clit. All this play and wetness will help you eventually get him all the way inside. But it's going to take time and a lot of play. Be patient and have fun.

Yeah all we do now is fingering because we can't figure it out and he had asked me about him getting a vibrator in the beginning before we were planning on having sex but we both just kinda pushed the idea to the side and anytime I'm by myself to try and have fun I can't seem to ever feel pleasure I just feel weird and awkward like it's "unnatural" I guess and he's never given me oral usually I do that to him and he just fingers me because of the situation. And I don't know how to ask him to give me oral because I don't know how he feels about it and I'm trying to figure out how to bring up the topic of when he fingers me how it's painful even tho it's pleasurable to without hurting his feelings. We both decided to just stick with oral and fingering but it is also uncomfortable for both of us because when we try to have sex we're always in his car because I don't have a place of my own and neither does he so I think that's affecting us to because we can't find a position that's comfortable for both of us. And thank you so much for the response I'm definitely going to take your advice and see if it helps us
Yeah all we do now is fingering because we can't figure it out and he had asked me about him getting a vibrator in the beginning before we were planning on having sex but we both just kinda pushed the idea to the side and anytime I'm by myself to try and have fun I can't seem to ever feel pleasure I just feel weird and awkward like it's "unnatural" I guess and he's never given me oral usually I do that to him and he just fingers me because of the situation. And I don't know how to ask him to give me oral because I don't know how he feels about it and I'm trying to figure out how to bring up the topic of when he fingers me how it's painful even tho it's pleasurable to without hurting his feelings. We both decided to just stick with oral and fingering but it is also uncomfortable for both of us because when we try to have sex we're always in his car because I don't have a place of my own and neither does he so I think that's affecting us to because we can't find a position that's comfortable for both of us. And thank you so much for the response I'm definitely going to take your advice and see if it helps us

Communication is key. Ask him for what you want rather than leaving him guessing.

And find a hotel???

You should be getting eaten out every time. Don't do anything for him until he has spent so much time licking it that his neck hurts. You can tell him what to do and boss him around in a sexy way. "Today you're going to do everything I say and follow my instructions exactly. And if you're a good boy and pass my exam, you will be rewarded." If he does what he's supposed to do, and enthusiastically and for a good length of time, then and only then you can reciprocate and swallow every drop of him. Make sure he knows he only gets anything based on how satisfied you are with his performance. Besides if you're limited to the car then that'll be easier to manage. If you have to drive to someplace where you can be alone then do that because that's probably a big reason why you're not finding an ideal position.
I know we try to communicate as best as we can but it becomes difficult for the both of us sometimes and it's hard for us to get a hotel because he's constantly working or one of us always has something to do
I know we try to communicate as best as we can but it becomes difficult for the both of us sometimes and it's hard for us to get a hotel because he's constantly working or one of us always has something to do

If it's a priority one of you will make it happen.
Original post by ageshallnot
If it's a priority one of you will make it happen.

That's true. I'm still trying to figure out how to bring up the subject.
That's true. I'm still trying to figure out how to bring up the subject.

Suggest it. Have you got a special occasion coming up?
Suggest it. Have you got a special occasion coming up?

We're having a double date coming up with his friends
We're having a double date coming up with his friends

So you're planning to bring it up over dinner??? 😳
So you're planning to bring it up over dinner??? 😳

No maybe plan it like a week before the day of
No maybe plan it like a week before the day of

Good luck!
Good luck!

Thank you I'm thinking of bringing it up today since we'll be out together today.
Thank you I'm thinking of bringing it up today since we'll be out together today.

Good luck!
Thank you hopefully it goes well
Thank you hopefully it goes well

Let us know how it goes.
Let us know how it goes.

I ended up not asking because he ended up having some bad family issues happen so that sucked but I'm going to ask some time when he's feeling better
I ended up not asking because he ended up having some bad family issues happen so that sucked but I'm going to ask some time when he's feeling better

Ok. Don't let it slide though. Is there any particular reason you can't go to each other's house? You're both adults.

Quick Reply

Latest