The Student Room Group

Rabbit on my road

I saw a big fat rabbit walking on my road. Not sure where it came from and didn't know what to do.

Any ideas?
They are common wild animals in the UK so, I would ignore it.
(edited 6 months ago)
Big and fat you say?? Where exactly did you see it, asking for a friend with a hungry smile and big cooking pot...??
Reply 3
thats crazy
Reply 4
Original post by Kutie Karen
I saw a big fat rabbit walking on my road. Not sure where it came from and didn't know what to do.

Any ideas?

Sounds like a bad hare day.
Big and fat you say? I recommend you capture it and conjure up a delicious rabbit stew :perv:

Any ideas?

It is possibly a wild rabbit. I saw so many of them on the paths, pavements and streets. Certainly because we have a park near by. If a park is near by to you too, it might be the same in your surrounding.
Reply 7
Original post by mqb2766
Sounds like a bad hare day.

lazytown_oh_you.png
Original post by ICEcold_Stoic
Big and fat you say? I recommend you capture it and conjure up a delicious rabbit stew :perv:

You have no heart for rabbits! :frown: how can this animal with a fluffy fur and cute eyes be eaten! oh, wait...
Original post by Kallisto
You have no heart for rabbits! :frown: how can this animal with a fluffy fur and cute eyes be eaten! oh, wait...

With my mouth of course :tong:
Original post by ICEcold_Stoic
With my mouth of course :tong:

You have really a spoiled mind to eat an innocent rabbit. In the other hand, I like to eat rabbit dish now and then too. Unless its too dry cooked.
Reply 11
Can you even buy rabbit meat out of interest?
Can you even buy rabbit meat out of interest?

Yeah just not much demand for it, I think there's difficulties in farming them effectively.
Reply 13
Oh ok. Never seen it at all for sale. Wonder what it tastes like?
Oh ok. Never seen it at all for sale. Wonder what it tastes like?

'Strong Chicken' :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest