The Student Room Group

April fools in the News

Original post by mangoh
don't see the point of April fools day.

What a waste of time imo

:sad: How could you say such things
Original post by mangoh
it's true. The pranks were never funny and it confuses things for the 'important' stories.

Are they true or not?

#confusing

Its fun when you are the troll :biggrin:
Original post by mangoh

What a waste of time imo

Were you the unfortunate victim of an April Fool's prank? :mmm:
Original post by mangoh

What a waste of time imo

Do you have absolutely no sense of humour? The news is usually so damn depressing, I think it would be good if BBC news just trolled everyone with something not too serious. It's one of the few things Britain can do well: Find humour when things are bleak.

Besides, if you think about it, what isn't a waste of time. Watching the news isn't going to change the world...
Reply 5
i saw on facebook there was something on the bbc saying the earth had exploded and everyone had died? i didnt actually see the story though..
Reply 6
Original post by mangoh

What a waste of time imo

:eek::eek::eek:

Haven't you seen the episode of the simpsons were Bart and Homer try to prank each other. April fools day is worth it just for that episode
Reply 7
Try putting blue dye in your neighbor's pool then see how you really feel about April Fool's Day :biggrin:
Original post by mangoh

What a waste of time imo

Edit: wtf was the -rep for :angry:

Clearly a madbro who was pranked :cool:
Original post by mangoh
I have a sense of humour but I just don't laugh at threads that claim someone is dead when they are not.

Is this no longer normal?

And I disagree the news can change the world.

This is fair, but it's not really what you were saying was it. You were saying that April Fools was a waste of time. The content of the news can. But an april fools will not change that.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending