The fantastic weather over here 🥰

How about you?

Scroll to see replies

aww thank you @ecolier!

you've given me something else to be happy about 🥰
:hugs:
(edited 2 years ago)
there's still time 😃
how is everyone doing this fine Saturday?
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 4
My food. Makes me happy cus not much else does
cleaning my room
Reply 6
nothing. i can hear people having fun with their friends in the courtyard but all my uni friends have gone home. I don't know what to do with my day
Being able to have a lie in
I was taking a walk to my local park because the sun is out today, on my way back a little girl - maybe like 5 or 6 - looked up at me said "Hi!" with a big smile on her face.
I think that made my whole year
finally understood a theory for alevel film that ive been struggling with for months :smile: hope everyone's having a good day
Reply 10
Original post by niamhsrevision
finally understood a theory for alevel film that ive been struggling with for months :smile: hope everyone's having a good day

what theory?
Original post by Slx.24
My food. Makes me happy cus not much else does

PRSOM!! :argh:

I got a bowl of spicy soup with extra chilli + noodles here, very gut!
Original post by Slx.24
My food. Makes me happy

I agree!
Original post by Obolinda
cleaning my room

:h::u:
I began tidying my room yesterday because of many reasons. Maybe it's not much better but I found one of my schoolbooks that I have been needing for two weeks!
(edited 2 years ago)
My crush said I looked really good today :biggrin:
He’s waaayyyy out of my league and I think completely uninterested but oh well! Still an awesome compliment :smile:
Original post by Sema_Shaaban
I was taking a walk to my local park because the sun is out today, on my way back a little girl - maybe like 5 or 6 - looked up at me said "Hi!" with a big smile on her face.
I think that made my whole year

:h:
Original post by RushingRiver
My crush said I looked really good today :biggrin:
He’s waaayyyy out of my league and I think completely uninterested but oh well! Still an awesome compliment :smile:

That's awesome!
Original post by niamhsrevision

:dancing:
Reply 18
Original post by wifd149
PRSOM!! :argh:

I got a bowl of spicy soup with extra chilli + noodles here, very gut!

I had sm spicy food yday it was beautiful :cry:
It was a naga(ghost pepper) spicy lamb doner for lunch and then like, 4 different pizzas with different flavours that were all spicy but like, different kinda chillis and stuff it was unbelievable 🤩

I had spicy shin ramyun day before yesterday too hhahaha
I achieved my paediatric requirements today.

Quick Reply

Latest