The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

UBEL (ESRC) funding application 2023/4

Is anyone out there waiting for the outcome of the main competition. The wait is excruciating!

Scroll to see replies

Congratulations for clearing the preliminary stage! Main application outcomes are expected in early to mid April. Good luck!
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Original post by anthro_int5
Congratulations for clearing the preliminary stage! Main application outcomes are expected in early to mid April. Good luck!

Are you waiting for the outcome too?
Hi! Any updates on your statuses on the portal? 😊
Original post by ubel-dtp23
Hi! Any updates on your statuses on the portal? 😊

Hello there! Last week it went from "panel group review" to "DTP review". Hbu?
Same! Do you think this means anything?
Same! Do you think this means anything?

It's the standard process. First the panel groups evaluate applications and then they send them to the DTP board for the final decision. What's your field/pathway?
I’m Urban Planning & Project Management 3+, but i’m an international student so hoping for the best! What about you? Do you think we’ll hear back on the 30th or mid-April?
I’m Urban Planning & Project Management 3+, but i’m an international student so hoping for the best! What about you? Do you think we’ll hear back on the 30th or mid-April?

I think we'll know on the 30th or next week. They'll probably make a waitlist too. I'm psychology 1+3 and qualify as home student. Fingers crossed indeed. It is a nerve-wracking system
Did you get any updates? 😊
Hoping for the best for both of us!
Hoping for the best for both of us!

Did you get any updates?

Not yet!! But I'll keep you posted! Do you know anyone else that has applied?
No I do not, do you?
I think the website is down!
hey guys, any updates yet? I applied for the 3+ pathway for cognitive neuroscience at UCL
Original post by m0rning
hey guys, any updates yet? I applied for the 3+ pathway for cognitive neuroscience at UCL

Nothing yet. Somewhere it said that the outcome would have been communicated to applicants at the beginning of April. So it's likely to be next week
I think the website is down!

I've noticed! Maybe they're doing maintenance on the website for the next round of applications
lol my application just got updated as unsuccesful
Original post by m0rning
lol my application just got updated as unsuccesful

Oh I'm sorry to hear that. It sucks. Mine is still on DTP review.
No news is good news!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending