The Student Room Group

Erasmus Mundus Master in Education in Museums and Heritage

Hi!! Anyone here applied in EDUMah program in University of Glasgow for 2024? [Also applied for Erasmus mundus scholarship] 🙂🙂

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Panchikaaaaa
Hi!! Anyone here applied in EDUMah program in University of Glasgow for 2024? [Also applied for Erasmus mundus scholarship] 🙂🙂

Hi! I applied :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by mimka02
Hi! I applied :smile:

Hey! Where are you from?
I applied! I'm from Peru
I applied too, from China
Hi! I also applied and found out on Friday that I had gotten in! I haven't heard about the scholarship yet, though I guess I'll find out in April.
Reply 6
Hi 🙂 I applied too and received an unconditional offer! but I don’t know anything about scholarship yet.
(edited 2 months ago)
Original post by ChiaraBra
Hi 🙂 I applied too and received an unconditional offer! but I don’t know anything about scholarship yet.

Congrats! I received a conditional offer, but the conditions are pretty easy for me to achieve with my current grades. I haven't heard back from the other Master's I applied to so I'm planning on waiting a bit before I decided, but this is one of my top choices.
Reply 8
Original post by existential2003
Congrats! I received a conditional offer, but the conditions are pretty easy for me to achieve with my current grades. I haven't heard back from the other Master's I applied to so I'm planning on waiting a bit before I decided, but this is one of my top choices.

Thank you, and congratulations to you too! 🙂 I am in a similar situation as I have also applied for the Service Design and Strategies Master's program. I am currently waiting for the results, but it is stressing me out to wait until April.
Original post by existential2003
Hi! I also applied and found out on Friday that I had gotten in! I haven't heard about the scholarship yet, though I guess I'll find out in April.

I got an incondicional offer too. Maybe we can make a chat group till we wait for the results?
Original post by ChiaraBra
Thank you, and congratulations to you too! 🙂 I am in a similar situation as I have also applied for the Service Design and Strategies Master's program. I am currently waiting for the results, but it is stressing me out to wait until April.

Congrats! I received an unconditional offer too. 😄 Do we have to reply or do anything on the applicant service portal before the scholarship results are announced?
Original post by millowmillow
Congrats! I received an unconditional offer too. 😄 Do we have to reply or do anything on the applicant service portal before the scholarship results are announced?

I thinkwe should wait to the scholarship results in April and then reply
Thank you! Then let's just wait for the results in April. Best wishes to us all :smile:
Reply 13
Hi, I've also applied and got an unconditional offer. Awaiting the scholarship results now. Does anyone know when exactly in April they announce? The anxiety is killing me...
Original post by kgb3324
Hi, I've also applied and got an unconditional offer. Awaiting the scholarship results now. Does anyone know when exactly in April they announce? The anxiety is killing me...

Last year they announced on April 14. It’s highly likely that we get the results this week. Fingers crossed 🤞🏼
Reply 15
Original post by psanterr
Last year they announced on April 14. It’s highly likely that we get the results this week. Fingers crossed 🤞🏼

Oh! Thanks for the update. Fingers crossed for everyone🤞
Reply 16
Did anyone hear back about the results?
Original post by elmaria
Did anyone hear back about the results?

I heard back in last week and I didn't get it. Felt terrible but trying to not take it personally. Will probably try again next year. Anyone else received any positive news?
Hey! I heard from them first week of April. Got it. Anyone else who did?
Original post by Prachimelu
Hey! I heard from them first week of April. Got it. Anyone else who did?

Yes, I did!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending