The Student Room Group

post graduate DSA

I have previously had an assessment and equipment when I was studying as an undergraduate student. My original assessment was in January 2010. I know they take into account the equipment I have already been given. I am going to apply again, do I just get in touch with uni directly? I have a copy of the assessment and I assume uni will have a copy. I think I'll be entitled to the general allowance but can't imagine what else I need.
My first assessment was just over 2 years ago. Does anybody have any experience of being assessed at undergraduate level and then again at post graduate?

thanks
Reply 1
A post grad course attracts a new 'stream' of funding so if any further equipment was necessary it could be funded. If your current equipment is working okay they will not just replace it as matter of cause (it is taxpayers money after all!) You will need to state that you intend to apply for DSA on your new funding application and the process will begin again.
Reply 2
I don't want it replacing, it's just more a case of I might as well apply if the option is there. Thanks for the reply :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest