The Student Room Group

Anyone taking the GCSE Edexcel Geography Unit 1 on the 20th January??

Anyone taking the Edexcel Geography Unit 1 on the 20th January??
Because I not too sure about what topics this exam covers. Since the start of yr.11 in my school, my teachers has been going through the Global Warming stuff and the Geographical Skill stuff with me.
But according to the info I found on the internet, the Unit 1 exam only covers the Geographical Skill part.
So I am confused that whether I should bother to revise on the Global Warming stuff or not......
The exam is one hour long 5GA1H01

Can somebody please answer my question and help me out:confused:
Thanks alot
Also a wish everyone a happy new year:smile:!!!
Original post by kenc323
Anyone taking the Edexcel Geography Unit 1 on the 20th January??
Because I not too sure about what topics this exam covers. Since the start of yr.11 in my school, my teachers has been going through the Global Warming stuff and the Geographical Skill stuff with me.
But according to the info I found on the internet, the Unit 1 exam only covers the Geographical Skill part.
So I am confused that whether I should bother to revise on the Global Warming stuff or not......
The exam is one hour long 5GA1H01

Can somebody please answer my question and help me out:confused:
Thanks alot
Also a wish everyone a happy new year:smile:!!!

Are you doing Edexcel Specification A or B? They're different courses.

Edit: And welcome to TSR :smile:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by InadequateJusticex
Are you doing Edexcel Specification A or B? They're different courses.

Edit: And welcome to TSR :smile:

Hey there :smile:
Thanks for replying
I believe I am taking Spec B.
Although tbh I am not too sure, I think I am doing Spec B because this is the only info I was given about this exam....

13:30 01:00 EDEXL/GCSE 5GA1H01 Geographical Skills [H] GCSE/B

Original post by kenc323
Thanks for replying
Although tbh I am not too sure, I think I am doing Spec B because this is the only info I was given about this exam....

If you're doing Spec B, it's meant to say Restless Earth I think. And I just checked, and unit 1 for Spec A is Geographical Skills. Therefore I can't help you :/
Original post by kenc323
Thanks for replying

5GA1H - That's Spec A. Spec B is 5GB1H. It consists of if I remember correctly, 6 units to learn.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending