The Student Room Group

Edexcel A2 Answers to Miles Hudson Book Unit 5

Attached are the answers to the questions in the Unit 5 section of the Miles Hudson red Physics book.

They might not be in order and there may be some other stuff there as well.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2
Last bunch:

Just let me know if anything doesn't work.
Reply 3
BPat
Attached are the answers to the questions in the Unit 5 section of the Miles Hudson red Physics book.

They might not be in order and there may be some other stuff there as well.

thank you

please attach AS physics answers also
Reply 4
bganesh
thank you

please attach AS physics answers also

I don't have any AS resources, sorry.
Reply 5
Hey
Can you attach answers to questions of the A2 book in page 119, 123, 124 and 125?

Thank you
Reply 6
a2n
Hey
Can you attach answers to questions of the A2 book in page 119, 123, 124 and 125?

Thank you

Hi,

My teacher hasn't uploaded the answers to the Thermal Physics section, I'll ask him to do so. Then i'll put them up here. Thanks.
BPat
Hi,

My teacher hasn't uploaded the answers to the Thermal Physics section, I'll ask him to do so. Then i'll put them up here. Thanks.

Hey, thank u so much for de answers.... u r truly a great help... i was wondering if u could post up the examzone answers as well? that would be great=)
Reply 8
iloveastrophysics
Hey, thank u so much for de answers.... u r truly a great help... i was wondering if u could post up the examzone answers as well? that would be great=)

Here are the examzone answers:

Unit 4
BPat
Unit 5

Let me know if any more problems occur.

Thanksss alotzzz=D ur simply de best!!!! btw, the astrophysics answers aren't complete..it's missin out answers for ques 6,7 n 8... but thanks anyway!!!!
Reply 11
BPat
Unit 5

Let me know if any more problems occur.

Thanks for uploading all the questions and the answers it was so usefull.
Can you please upload the examzone questions if it is at all possible.:smile:
Reply 12
ishta
Thanks for uploading all the questions and the answers it was so usefull.
Can you please upload the examzone questions if it is at all possible.:smile:

I don't have the questions unfortunately. Don't you have the book?
Reply 13
BPat
I don't have the questions unfortunately. Don't you have the book?

Nope I have the hodder book. never mind I can get the book from the library..
thx
Reply 14
You are so awesome, BPat. Thank you SO much! You don't know how much this will help me!
Thanks a lot :smile:
thanks
Reply 17
Thank you so much you saved my life :smile:
Reply 18
BPat

I know this is quite late, but there seems to be one section missing from the astrophysics topic the 'starshine' chapter. You uploaded the two bits sandwiching it, but missed that one out, don't know if you still have access, but would be incredibly useful.

If not, it's not too much of a prob
thanks anyway
Reply 19
Nebulae
I know this is quite late, but there seems to be one section missing from the astrophysics topic the 'starshine' chapter. You uploaded the two bits sandwiching it, but missed that one out, don't know if you still have access, but would be incredibly useful.

If not, it's not too much of a prob
thanks anyway

I have no idea why there is a chunk of the Astrophysics section missing!! :confused: I've only uploaded what i was given!

If i get the missing chunk i'll upload it otherwise there is nothing else i can do.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending