The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TheCurlyHairedDude
Nope, it's fine if you have a nice ass.

Like i said, it's okay for the boys cuz they want that. But for us girls, WE DON'T WANNA SEE xD
I love my TOMS :frown: They're the comfiest things my feet have ever known. Seriously, insanely comfortable.
Have to agree on the disgusting colours at the moment, chinos and leggings as trousers though, I cringe every time I see people wearing that.
Them gay ass skiinny jeans . Men wearing any other boots than timberland or caterpilla . Skinny jeans . PLANKING . Them posh guys you see in areas like hackney that wear tight clothes .
Reallyy really don't understand how people can wear really short shorts and uggs. Just why? Why would your legs be hot yet your feet freezing?! Also everyone and their dog seems to have a paul's boutique bag...its just a bit unoriginal now. :/
1. Graphic leggings
2. Gilets
3. Hareem pants
4. Those mickey mouse tops boys wear
5. Vans
6. Baseball jackets
7. Tongue piercings
8. Dip dyed hair
9. Anything pauls boutique
10. Creepers!
11. Dungarees
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by tl,dr
Men in uggs? Wtf!? :s-smilie:

Exactly! :redface:
Original post by OmicronPersei8
Let me correct myself. Boys who were tight polo shirts and button them up to the top and just generally look like pricks :h:

I have never seen a boy who was a polo shirt.
Original post by Martik
TOMS shoes (or espadrilles).. they look ridiculous. Especially worn without socks... It's just become a chavvy trend.

Who would wear TOMS with socks anyway :s-smilie:
Reply 128
Those jumpers that look like ones that are given by a disliked aunt at Christmas.
ie:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 129
people wearing trousers that are too short, i cant find any trousers of normal length!!
and any male thinking everyone wants to see their pants WE REALLY REALLY REHEEELLY (doctor cox emphasis) DON'T
Original post by tweetyxo
Like i said, it's okay for the boys cuz they want that. But for us girls, WE DON'T WANNA SEE xD

Don't look then, and stop caring lol

Are you jealous? If not then stop caring!
Reply 131
Original post by Jaydiee
Even funnier is those 3D cinema glasses people cut the lenses out of and insist on wearing!

my sister and her friends all did that, told her she was an absolute plonker.
Reply 132
Original post by lucy_woopx
Who would wear TOMS with socks anyway :s-smilie:

Maybe someone who cares more about the temperature's affect on their immune system rather than how they looked (Even though they look terrible).

TBH I would prefer that those abominations weren't worn at all but, the idea of not wearing socks is pretty stupid and they'd look better with em on.
Original post by variatedenigma
Why the hate for chinos, polos, and boat shoes?! I have to agree with the hate on nerd glasses, though.
For me, dip-dyed hair, piercings other than ears, fake tans, foundation on anyone under 20, panda eyes, Vans, fake-distressed anything. The list goes on.

Edit: Why the downvote over something as petty as this? I don't think I deserve -6 rep for sticking up for chinos, polos, and boat shoes.

vans???
vans are classic how can you hate them, thats like hating jeans or tshirts
Original post by sassy123
for me its brogues and those loafer shoes.x

It has to be girls who make that stupid duck face pout .... if you have thin lips, get over it or get them done. Pouting makes you look stupid. If you've been blessed with full lips, ya don't need to make that stupid face. Just smile or smoulder. rant over.
Original post by George K
One of the international students at my college who can read japanese says the writing on superdry stuff often doesn't make sense.

http://www.unmissablejapan.com/etcetera/superdry

I can read some Japanese, and the text I can read doesn't make sense.

I've never understood why you'd want to wear clothing with text you couldn't understand. Other brands do it and it happens all over the world; you see strange English text on T-Shirts in China, for example. It's just fashionable, I guess.
Original post by H.JJJ
LOL, its spricket24, a hilarious entertainer on youtube.

*trading TSR sigs as if they were pokemon cards*

that picture, when you look at it first, she looks obese....but then she cant be if you look at her arms and wrist she looks quite slim...its like an optical illusion...the cake eating must be the culprit....and huge boobs
Reply 137
One of the worst trends at the moment has to be other guys walking round with t shirts that are too big for them, I understand that they probably love K Fed, but then they roll up the sleeves... I don't get it, they look like ****s. Anyone shed any light on this?
Original post by quattro94
My pet hate is chinos but I really dislike people who wear those stupid plastic glasses without lenses, people who shave the side of their hair and mess up by not graduating the transition from short to long. In addition to people who walk around with the beats by dr. dre headphones round their neck and clearly know nothing about music or why their low quality mp3's are an awful source. I also think the obsession with lumberjack shirts is just plain unoriginal and doesn't look good on most people either.

why chinos?
Reply 139
Baseball jackets when you don't play baseball and your not even American.
Chinos.
Those big framed glasses.

Latest