The Student Room Group
Moot Law Court, Robert Gordon University
Robert Gordon University

Robert Gordon Applicants 2012!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by mons7re
Hey all :smile:

I'm applying for the Computing for Graphics and Animation course and already got a conditional offer. Now they have been inviting me to an applicant day. What is it about and does it worth going? :rolleyes:

Hey I am applying for same course as you are, when did you sent your application and when did you recieved offer if i may ask:smile:?
Moot Law Court, Robert Gordon University
Robert Gordon University
Reply 221
Original post by Mr.stanley2512
Hey I am applying for same course as you are, when did you sent your application and when did you recieved offer if i may ask:smile:?

Hiii ^^ Can't believe there is someone else, applying for the same course :biggrin:
I sent my application on 8.12.2011 and received a conditional offer on 21.12.2011 :smile:
Have you heard from the uni yet and are you going to put it as your firm/insurance if it's okay to ask? :rolleyes:
Original post by StevenF
30 minutes? Ouch.. If I get my condition then i'd like to live in the centre for the night life and for convenience so that would mean having to get up 30 minutes earlier for my lectures :/ oh well, I'm sure Ill live :tongue:

You heard anything back from them yet? I think in your first year living in the city centre would be quite good simply 'cause it gives you a chance to get to know the city well but I agree it is a bummer getting up half an hour earlier than expected...
Hi :smile: Anyone applied/got offers for Mechanical and Offshore Engineering?
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?p=36464074&highlight=grays%202012 - thread for all the Grays people to reassure each other :L
Original post by mons7re
Hiii ^^ Can't believe there is someone else, applying for the same course :biggrin:
I sent my application on 8.12.2011 and received a conditional offer on 21.12.2011 :smile:
Have you heard from the uni yet and are you going to put it as your firm/insurance if it's okay to ask? :rolleyes:

Hi I got conditional two days ago...i do not know if i put it as firm or not...i am deciding between rgu and abertay:smile:
Reply 226
Hi I got conditional two days ago...i do not know if i put it as firm or not...i am deciding between rgu and abertay:smile:

Congrats on your offer :smile: it's probably going to be my firm anyway :rolleyes:
Original post by mons7re
Congrats on your offer :smile: it's probably going to be my firm anyway :rolleyes:

I do not know yet but I like RGU much more than abertay...so i will see, what are your conditions?:smile:
Reply 228
I do not know yet but I like RGU much more than abertay...so i will see, what are your conditions?:smile:

well, as I am an EU applicant I don't think they will mean much to you but they want me to achieve a mark of 5 (which is equivalent to the british B or also 'very good') from all my years of study, including good/4/C at Maths. I'm not sure if I explained this properly, sorry about that :colondollar:
Original post by mons7re
well, as I am an EU applicant I don't think they will mean much to you but they want me to achieve a mark of 5 (which is equivalent to the british B or also 'very good') from all my years of study, including good/4/C at Maths. I'm not sure if I explained this properly, sorry about that :colondollar:

I am EU applicant too, where are you from?:smile:
Reply 230
I am EU applicant too, where are you from?:smile:

Bulgaria :biggrin:
Original post by mons7re
Bulgaria :biggrin:

uhh even more far from home than me:smile:
I have applied for social work at RGU. I was at a group interview yesterday and the uni looks quite impressive. Unfortunately we were told not to expect a reply before April which is a pain but at least they told us. The only thing that really puts me off RGU is that the accommodation and city centre aren't really nearby but I'm sure I'd survive!

Good luck everyone x.x
Reply 233
uhh even more far from home than me:smile:

i suppose that's right :smile:

All-That-Glitters, good luck :smile:
Anyone heard back for computing science...?:rolleyes:
Hey guys,

Has anyone applied for Journalism? I got a Conditional 4 weeks ago (BBB). Lucky I got 2 B's in my prelims, just need to work that little bit harder!
Anyone else going to RGU? Just accepted my place!!! :biggrin: roll on September 2012:biggrin:
Reply 237
Original post by ProvanHannah
Anyone else going to RGU? Just accepted my place!!! :biggrin: roll on September 2012:biggrin:

Hi :rolleyes: I'm seriously thinking about firming RGU as well, I'm pretty sure I'll meet the conditions they gave me (the offer seems unconditional to me :biggrin:). Can I ask if you have been to the university and what it's like because I couldn't afford the applicant's day :frown:
Reply 238

I'm still waiting for Robert Gordon, but I'm late applicant so I think it's normal. It's my fist choice and I'm going crazy :s-smilie:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 239

I'm definitely going to firm too hopefully soon :biggrin::biggrin: I can't wait! 6 months and then I'll be in Aberdeen and at Uni :biggrin::biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest