The Student Room Group
Students relaxing
University of Derby
Derby
Visit website

Is the Education joint hons combinable with History?

I looked on the website, and it said the Education joint honours degree was compatible with "popular subjects including these", or some words to that effect. It said including these, not only these, but History wasn't on the list but other Humanity subjects were.

So does anyone know if the two are combinable?
Reply 1
Original post by Skip_Snip
I looked on the website, and it said the Education joint honours degree was compatible with "popular subjects including these", or some words to that effect. It said including these, not only these, but History wasn't on the list but other Humanity subjects were.

So does anyone know if the two are combinable?

apparently so... Ucas vx13.
The website isn't all that great tbh
Students relaxing
University of Derby
Derby
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Joinedup
apparently so... Ucas vx13.
The website isn't all that great tbh

Thanks :biggrin: where did you find that? I spent ages trawling the website but couldn't find it :P
Reply 3
Original post by Skip_Snip
Thanks :biggrin: where did you find that? I spent ages trawling the website but couldn't find it :P

Ucas website :frown:
Reply 4
If you go to www.derby.ac.uk/jointhonours and scroll down the page you can click on a link of the subjecs you an combine together at Derby or Buxton campus - education studies is at Derby.Yes, history can be combined with education studies. It is a popular combination. However, remember that if you want to become a history teaching you will still have to do a Pgce at the end of the degree
Reply 5
Original post by Richirwin
If you go to www.derby.ac.uk/jointhonours and scroll down the page you can click on a link of the subjecs you an combine together at Derby or Buxton campus - education studies is at Derby.Yes, history can be combined with education studies. It is a popular combination. However, remember that if you want to become a history teaching you will still have to do a Pgce at the end of the degree

Coolcool thanks :smile: at this point Im still weighing up my options, to apply for 2013 entry. I know I'd need to do a PGCE :smile:

Original post by Joinedup
Ucas website :frown:

cheers :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending