The Student Room Group
Power Station Simulator, University of Strathclyde
University of Strathclyde

Waiting to hear back from strathclyde university ..

Scroll to see replies

Original post by nivenmcm
Same (yn) good luck! strathclyde said they would reply before the end of february if i dont get an offer i will cry for a good few hours!

That's like me with Glasgow Caledonian! It's the only place that I really want to go to! Good luck with yours :smile:
Power Station Simulator, University of Strathclyde
University of Strathclyde
Reply 41
I phoned strathclyde and they said they wont have the offers out before this week -_- not chuffed, considering i havent heard from any uni's yet :frown:
Just got an unconditional today. My heart is set on Glasgow but if I don't get in there I'd be more than happy to attend Strathclyde. :smile:
Reply 43
One of my friends got conditionals for chemistry and forensic and analytical in the post this morning for strathclyde.

I unfortunately didn't :frown: Still really proud of her though, and hopefully i get an offer soon
I still haven't heard anything either. They haven't even acknowledged my application...
Just got an unconditional today for Chemistry with Drug Discovery. :biggrin: Hope you all hear some good news soon. Good luck to you all. :smile:
Reply 46
Finally got an offer from Strathclyde to do the MChem.

Need AH Chemistry at a C and a B in higher Biology.

Think I will stick with my unconditional from St Andrews!
Reply 47
Heading into Strathclyde today to visit the department (Naval Architecture/Marine Engineering)

Looking Forward to seeing where I'll be later this year.
Don't know how I pulled it off, but got an Unconditional for Forensic Biology :biggrin:
Reply 49
Got my conditional in today :smile:

i need either C in adv chem, B in english, A in higher physics

Or if i get a B in advanced chemistry im fine :smile: and i got a High B in my prelim sooooo :biggrin:

absolutely ecstatic :smile: see you in september guyssss
Original post by newg
Heading into Strathclyde today to visit the department (Naval Architecture/Marine Engineering)

Looking Forward to seeing where I'll be later this year.

Please ignore the gaping hole in the James Weir building :colondollar:
Reply 51
Original post by DragonHeartstring
Don't know how I pulled it off, but got an Unconditional for Forensic Biology :biggrin:

Nice one! Did the offer come through the post or UCAS?
Has any of your offers updated on Track yet? Still not received written confirmation of my offer yet from Strathclyde either! :s-smilie: All I've received is a typed letter and more course info.
Reply 53
I haven't heard anything from Strathclyde (chem applicant). I already have offers from UCL, Imperial, Edinburgh (2nd year entry), and Heriot-Watt (2nd year entry). Have I been rejected because it seems other chem applicants have had a response.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 54
Original post by ScottishShortiex
Has any of your offers updated on Track yet? Still not received written confirmation of my offer yet from Strathclyde either! :s-smilie: All I've received is a typed letter and more course info.

Recieved offer through the post, although nothing from UCAS track yet.
Original post by Lierke
I haven't heard anything from Strathclyde (chem applicant). I already have offers from UCL, Imperial, Edinburgh, and Heriot-Watt (2nd year entry). Have I been rejected because it seems other chem applicants have had a response.

I wouldn't worry about it because not all chemistry applicants would've received news of any potential offers and Strathclyde seem to be very slow at replying compared to other unis. Just because you haven't heard anything yet doesn't generally mean rejection. Theres loads of applications to get through and I know people who didn't hear anything until April. Hopefully you'll hear something (good) soon. :smile:

Original post by 4sadams
Recieved offer through the post, although nothing from UCAS track yet.

Did it say on your offer letter that they'll send you out a written letter of confirmation with details of the applicant day and offer conditions or whatever?
Reply 56

Did it say on your offer letter that they'll send you out a written letter of confirmation with details of the applicant day and offer conditions or whatever?

It says, shortly after you receive this letter, you will receive a written confirmation of our offer conditions and year of entry from UCAS.
Original post by 4sadams
It says, shortly after you receive this letter, you will receive a written confirmation of our offer conditions and year of entry from UCAS.

Yeah this is what it said on mine. I just hope the written confirmation and update on Track doesn't take too long.

What course did you apply for?
Reply 58
Yeah this is what it said on mine. I just hope the written confirmation and update on Track doesn't take too long.

What course did you apply for?

Don't think it will take long.
I applied for chemistry with teaching, what about yourself ?
Original post by 4sadams
Don't think it will take long.
I applied for chemistry with teaching, what about yourself ?

Chemistry with Drug Discovery. :h: Is it your first choice?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending