The Student Room Group
Graduation day, University of Glasgow
University of Glasgow
Visit website

glasgow offer

has anyone got a glasgow law offer yet?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
No. Are people receiving them already? It's so soon!
Graduation day, University of Glasgow
University of Glasgow
Visit website
Reply 2
not that i’ve heard of i’m just very impatient it’ll probably take ages
I have also applied for Law at Glasgow and out of curiosity what higher grades have you applied with?
Reply 4
ooo i applied with AAAAB and predicted AA adv higher A higher - what about you ?
Original post by Anonymous #1
ooo i applied with AAAAB and predicted AA adv higher A higher - what about you ?

I’ve applied with AAAAB and predicted B adv and AA higher. People on here have mentioned that they don’t look at applicants with out 5As but I’m just hoping it’ll be okay!
Reply 6
no me too !!! that’s why i’m extremely stressed - i’m applying for law with french what about you?
no me too !!! that’s why i’m extremely stressed - i’m applying for law with french what about you?

I’m applying for LLB Law. Really hoping for an offer so I can stay at home as I don’t really want to go away from home. Have you had any offers yet?
Reply 8
yes a conditional for dundee so far what about yourself ?
yes a conditional for dundee so far what about yourself ?

Unconditional from Dundee and Aberdeen so far. Waiting on Edinburgh, Strathclyde and Glasgow now. Where else have you applied?
Original post by Anonymous #2

Unconditional from Dundee and Aberdeen so far. Waiting on Edinburgh, Strathclyde and Glasgow now. Where else have you applied?

wow well done! - i’ve applied to two at glasgow, and then edinburgh, dundee and strathclyde! i really hope i get into glasgow
Original post by Anonymous #3
wow well done! - i’ve applied to two at glasgow, and then edinburgh, dundee and strathclyde! i really hope i get into glasgow

I’d preferably like to stay at home and my number one choice is Strathclyde but I believe it’s very hard to get into 😬
Reply 12
I’d preferably like to stay at home and my number one choice is Strathclyde but I believe it’s very hard to get into 😬

oh i know i’ve heard - id also love to stay home it would be so ideal but i’m positive you’ll get into strath !
oh i know i’ve heard - id also love to stay home it would be so ideal but i’m positive you’ll get into strath !

I’m really hoping so. I’d imagine offers for Strathclyde will come feb/march but the wait isalready killing me 😂

I’m really hoping so. I’d imagine offers for Strathclyde will come feb/march but the wait isalready killing me 😂

is it only offers or do rejections come then as well 😬

a couple of my friends have gotten unconditionals (straight A's) im waiting on a sociology offer back but they said that typical entry requirements have 6 A's!!
Original post by Anonymous #4
a couple of my friends have gotten unconditionals (straight A's) im waiting on a sociology offer back but they said that typical entry requirements have 6 A's!!

What they have law offers?
Reply 17

No! I heard that Glasgow is awful for law offers and sends them out really late which is SO STRESSFUL. Which law course are you applying for?
i got an offer for glasgow common law back in november :smile:
Original post by nosleepyescoffee
i got an offer for glasgow common law back in november :smile:

Can I ask what your stats are? And if you did any additional work experience or courses? I've gotten good grades but I don;t know if its enough, still waiting on my lnat back as well :/

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending