The Student Room Group
Goldsmiths, University of London
Goldsmiths College, University of London
London

Help! interview in goldsmith sooon!

hi i have an interview coming up for goldsmith i was wondering if anyone could give me any tips or advice and what i might expect in the interview
I'm sure people will provide you with plenty of information if you were to first tell us what you've applied for.
Goldsmiths, University of London
Goldsmiths College, University of London
London
Reply 2
Original post by StefanieLouise
I'm sure people will provide you with plenty of information if you were to first tell us what you've applied for.

lol its education culture and society.
Original post by kingsarecool
lol its education culture and society.

Okay haha. Well, I don't really know much about the course, but I'm guessing they're just going to ask you about things relating to your personal statement and obviously why you want to do the course.

You could try this: http://www.studential.com/guide/interviews/interviewtips.asp
I've never been interviewed despite applying to uni twice, but it seems like it has some good advice on there.

I also know someone who went to Goldsmiths to study History of Ideas and got them to offer her BBB even though I think the course asks for AAB. So if you have any worries about meeting their requirements, perhaps talk to them about it and explain why you feel the course is for you, what you feel you would be able to take away from it and why you think Goldsmiths is the right university. Have a really good think about why you want to do that course at that university, look into the course details if you can, perhaps even email someone at the university to ask if they could send you any further details on the course. I've done this before too and find admissions tutors are very helpful in general.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending