The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Official Nottingham 2012 Firmers!!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 660
Hey all :smile: Just firmed Nottingham for Architecture :biggrin: w00p w00p !

Is it me or is there no way in applying to a specific hall ? (could only apply to University park generally :/ ..
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Original post by sirage94
Hey all :smile: Just firmed Nottingham for Architecture :biggrin: w00p w00p !

Is it me or is there no way in applying to a specific hall ? (could only apply to University park generally :/ ..

Nah, you can't apply to specific halls, unfortunately. But I'm sure we'll all grow to love the ones we're put in. :smile:
Reply 662
Have you got any idea how long they take to allocate you a to a residence hall in UP ?
Have you got any idea how long they take to allocate you a to a residence hall in UP ?

For me it took two and a half weeks but only because I applied right at the start of the Easter holidays, they say within two weeks but you'll probably get yours in less than that
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 664
Anyone else firmed Notts for Architecture ? :smile:

I applied on the first of March and it took about a month for them to reply to me. But I've heard most people getting replies within two weeks or so. :smile:
Reply 666
Firmed Computer Science, who will I be seeing in September? :smile:
Reply 667
Firmed Economics L100
Reply 668
Original post by Expendable
Firmed Notts a few days ago and still haven't heard anything as to how I can select accommodation...kinda worried now as I've heard lots of things e.g en suite @ broadgate park have all gone!

When should it come through and is it post/email?

edit: just found the place to login and choose accom, didn't know you had to do it like this, thought it'd be emailed! Is there anything else I'm missing?

I also thought it was via e-mail, mind linking the registration page for me?
Reply 669
Original post by Feragon
I also thought it was via e-mail, mind linking the registration page for me?

https://accommodation.nottingham.ac.uk/default_all.asp# :smile:

Apply there!
Reply 670
Hi guys! I've been offered Rutland Hall for accommodation. For what I've seen in the Internet, it is not liked =( is it for something in particular (bad rooms or facilities) or is it only because of something that happened years ago about some students from there cheating in a competition? I've read something about it but I don't understand why is it still so important, so I wondered if there was something more apart from that. I haven't accepted yet because if there is something wrong, I would like to change halls. Does anybody know anything about Rutland Hall? Thanks!! =)
Reply 671

Thanks mate, :tongue:

Will I be meeting you there next year?
Reply 672
Original post by Feragon
Thanks mate, :tongue:

Will I be meeting you there next year?

Yupppp I hope so :biggrin:
Reply 673
Any one else firmed for management at Nottingham?
Hi there,

Has anyone firmed engineering if so quote me :biggrin: need to organize a massive night out during freshers :P
Reply 675
people!!!!!!!!
how long does it takees to get feedback????????????????????????????????????????/
Reply 676
Original post by Lfields94
Hey, I'm firming Nottingham for a deferred place in physiotherapy :smile:

I've firmed Nottingham for deffered physio place too! :biggrin: what do you have planned for your gap year?
Reply 677
Anyone firmed Sociology, or English/English with Latin. I'm unsure which course to do. Also, which are the most sort after halls, as I don't want to end up in a s**t hole. I'm going for a look around in a week or so but I think that It's better to have an outsider's view, rather than parents :|
Original post by ewellbelove
Hi there,

Has anyone firmed engineering if so quote me :biggrin: need to organize a massive night out during freshers :P

What type of Engineering?

I'm on for Product Design and Manufacture MEng!
Reply 679
Anyone know when Freshers week start and finishes ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending