The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by waqarasim
So you we have finally come to the conclusion that not ALL Pakistani men are rapist which is all I have been saying because you have said it's Pakistani culture which means everyone does it

Are you ****ing kidding me? The culture wouldn't make all pakistanis turn to this sort of crime.

Culture =/= Religon

Cause I think thats why you're so defensive if anyone says culture, be honest, non muslims are viewed in less regard when you look at the average man in islam, obviously the Quran wouldn't advocate this but thats a common belief. Correct me if I'm wrong.
Original post by Ice Constricter
Are you ****ing kidding me? The culture wouldn't make all pakistanis turn to this sort of crime.

Culture =/= Religon

Cause I think thats why you're so defensive if anyone says culture, be honest, non muslims are viewed in less regard when you look at the average man in islam, obviously the Quran wouldn't advocate this but thats a common belief. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Well the religion didn't make the men do it, it was their own choice so it can't be pinned on Islam.
I honestly don't think that, many of my friends and the best people in my life aren't Muslim, I see and treat them equally.
Well the religion didn't make the men do it, it was their own choice so it can't be pinned on Islam.
I honestly don't think that, many of my friends and the best people in my life aren't Muslim, I see and treat them equally.

=/= means 'doesn't equal'.
Then tell me why the pakistani rape gangs specifically target white girls instead of other pakistani women?

The answer is simple, white girls aren't held in the same regard.
Then tell me why the pakistani rape gangs specifically target white girls instead of other pakistani women?

It's because they're more easily available.
I dont know, maybe they prefer Whites or because there are more of them or because they can get them drunk. Tbh of they rape women they must not think much of women as a whole not just whites and I'll say again, they arn't Muslim
They got the Girls by offering free alcohol and cigarettes, Muslims would obviously reject it but White girls don't. It wasn't a grab and rape.

If a rapist sees two girls: one in a mini skirt and a tight tank top showing half her chest and most her body and the other girl in loose fitting clothes covering her from head to toe except face, who do you think the man will rape. Islam uses hijab to protect women from eager eyed lustful men not to oppress women.
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by AkaJetson
It's because they're more easily available.

Or that there are harsher consequnces of targeting and then grooming other pakistanis. In particular what the families of the pakistani girls would do to the rapists.

Which is one of many reasons.

I dont know, maybe they prefer Whites or because there are more of them or because they can get them drunk. Tbh of they rape women they must not think much of women as a whole not just whites and I'll say again, they arn't Muslim

So that would cause these rape gangs to not target pakistani girls, not once?!
Original post by Brutal Honesty
The gang members were 14-15 when the rape occurred so they were children also.

14-15 year old know what they're doing. The sentences are an absolute joke.
Or that there are harsher consequnces of targeting and then grooming other pakistanis. In particular what the families of the pakistani girls would do to the rapists.

Which is one of many reasons.

So that would cause these rape gangs to not target pakistani girls, not once?!

What would their families do, were not all terrorists you know. I'm sure every family would react the same way: call the police.
Reply 129
Original post by Brutal Honesty
This sort of stuff happens all the time involving black gangs in London. Most of the time the girls don't report it because they also hate the police.

Sources.

They got the Girls by offering free alcohol and cigarettes, Muslims would obviously reject it but White girls don't. It wasn't a grab and rape.

If a rapist sees two girls: one in a mini skirt and a tight tank top showing half her chest and most her body and the other girl in loose fitting clothes covering her from head to toe except face, who do you think the man will rape. Islam uses hijab to protect women from eager eyed lustful men not to oppress women.
Reply 131
What an ignorant crime!
Having watched Question Time last night and witness Prof. Mary Beard claim that paedophiles come in all shapes and sizes- I certainly agree!!!!

How disappointing that a minority of the Muslim community shuns and places the entire Muslim world into disrepute.

I am disgusted to say the least
Reply 132

I couldn'd disagree more: Muslim women are considered (by the narrowninded) to have values which 'white' women do not have. Though this is painful to state, it is true and it is nothing to do with the Burkha. In fact, a Muslim girl in a school (with a head scarf) was seen offering sex to an older boy in a different school!
Is it that the Burkha is simply enforced on these girls by harsh parents?!?!? Or is it that they simply want to fit into the Muslim community?!?!?!
Original post by momo26396
I couldn'd disagree more: Muslim women are considered (by the narrowninded) to have values which 'white' women do not have. Though this is painful to state, it is true and it is nothing to do with the Burkha. In fact, a Muslim girl in a school (with a head scarf) was seen offering sex to an older boy in a different school!
Is it that the Burkha is simply enforced on these girls by harsh parents?!?!? Or is it that they simply want to fit into the Muslim community?!?!?!

You hear of a few cases like this and you assume every single muslim is forced to do it and are offering sex. That's what you do. Generalise and stereotype! I don't care what that 1 girl did, it's her problem! Its 1 girl, what about the millions of girls that wear it through tgeir own free will. Why do you think there are a LOT less rapes in Muslim countries compared to tge UK or US?!?
Reply 134
To clarify, I went to his school, I'm one year older than him, I knew him from school. He is not muslim, never acted as a muslim, never showed any side of religion, always got into trouble at school, and was involved with gangs. He has nothing to do with Islam.

firstly they prfer them young (not women), secondly, the white girls are more accesible to them and will not have brothers, uncles, cousins, fathers etc hunting them down.

Culture =/= Religon

The Pakistani gang's case is completely different to this one. This kid and those men might both be Muslim, but you are forgetting that this kid didn't target the girl for a racial reason; whereas those men did. You can't keep mentioning race/religion if it has no relevance. It had a relevance in that case, but it has no relevance in this case.

Also, the Asian men sexually exploited White girls instead of Asian ones because they could never exploit an Asian girl due to fear of a violent backlash from the girl's immediate family. In this case I can guarantee you that Pakistani culture rather than Islamic beliefs are to blame. Although Pakistani culture in no way or form condones sex before marriage (let alone rape), it does have a view of White girl's being loose.
Reply 137
You hear of a few cases like this and you assume every single muslim is forced to do it and are offering sex. That's what you do. Generalise and stereotype! I don't care what that 1 girl did, it's her problem! Its 1 girl, what about the millions of girls that wear it through tgeir own free will. Why do you think there are a LOT less rapes in Muslim countries compared to tge UK or US?!?

Maybe your hand would be chopped off if you did????????????????????????????????????????????

Don't be so ignorant, the scard is no longer a symbol of purity, end of story.
There was one time when my community actually respected Muslim women, unfortunately, it is no longer the case.........................
Reply 138
Original post by MSUddin
To clarify, I went to his school, I'm one year older than him, I knew him from school. He is not muslim, never acted as a muslim, never showed any side of religion, always got into trouble at school, and was involved with gangs. He has nothing to do with Islam.

Regardless of whether he considered himself a Muslim or not, he has an Islamic name. Therefore, we assume that he is a Muslim -that's just society!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Original post by callum9999
As I said in my post, that is utterly irrelevant unless you wish to punish ALL Muslims. That's like establishing that people called Bob are overrepresented in grooming children - great, now what exactly am I meant to do with that information?

Why are you obsessed with punishing muslims?
You dont have to go to any extreme, simply by analysing cultural islamic beleifs that may lead, in the end, to muslim men developing an unhealhty sexual interest in children - as is the case in the home of Islam- saudi, where i said an old muslim man is allowed in law to have sex with 8 year olds. That ruling was based on the Mohamedian principle in islam that a 9 year old girl is old enough for an old muslim man to marry

Latest

Trending

Trending