The Student Room Group

complete process for pakistani student apply for MBBS fully funded scholarship.

I hope our members are fine. please help me. and complete the process for Pakistani students who can apply for MBBS mean Madcine study fully funded scholarship. and what is a requirement of medical study .when does admission are open and how can prepare for the test? please step by step information I am very thankful to all members.
The deadline for applying for medicine this year (15 Oct) has already passed.
Original post by infoshahidalam
I hope our members are fine. please help me. and complete the process for Pakistani students who can apply for MBBS mean Madcine study fully funded scholarship. and what is a requirement of medical study .when does admission are open and how can prepare for the test? please step by step information I am very thankful to all members.

Original post by sleep_supremacy
The deadline for applying for medicine this year (15 Oct) has already passed.

next time of applying? in which date and year. I want to complete information on that scholarship and how I can get it.
Your chances of getting a fully funded place for Medicine in the UK is essentially zero.
next time of applying? in which date and year. I want to complete information on that scholarship and how I can get it.

I don't think there are even any partial scholarships for medicine, let alone fully funded. And as McGinger rightly says, your chances of getting anything is basically zero, considering you are an international applicant.
Scholarships are not available for international medical students.

This can help https://www.thedilect.com/education/fully-funded-scholarships-pakistani-students/

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending