The Student Room Group

Muslim Man and causal sex?

I recently met a man, aged 46. He is Pakistani and Irish but raised Muslim and identifies as a Pakistani. He was quite handsome when younger and he still looks good for someone who is 46 but he has lost a bit of his hair. He wears the Palestinian keffiyeh and seems like he does follow Islam to some extent. However, he cannot speak Urdu and only knows a few basic words and is learning Arabic. His house and the items he owns are all typical south asian. He has many Muslim friends but his lifestyle and behaviour are very different. He has never been married before, has no kids and is extremely flirtatious.

When he was younger, he was a womaniser and was constantly into hook-up culture. Hence, he never got married or had long-term relationships. Even at 46, he is still very flirtatious and still indulges in casual sex, especially with younger women as he seems to have a preference for younger women. He behaves young and at times, his behaviour is childlike. He is very open about his sexual fantasies and preferences, even saying he isn't shy or prudish and based on the things he says and shares.

I have never seen him pray during the day as Muslims do.

How is this possible for someone to be so bold and frisky when he's Muslim?
Original post by Anonymous #1
I recently met a man, aged 46. He is Pakistani and Irish but raised Muslim and identifies as a Pakistani. He was quite handsome when younger and he still looks good for someone who is 46 but he has lost a bit of his hair. He wears the Palestinian keffiyeh and seems like he does follow Islam to some extent. However, he cannot speak Urdu and only knows a few basic words and is learning Arabic. His house and the items he owns are all typical south asian. He has many Muslim friends but his lifestyle and behaviour are very different. He has never been married before, has no kids and is extremely flirtatious.

When he was younger, he was a womaniser and was constantly into hook-up culture. Hence, he never got married or had long-term relationships. Even at 46, he is still very flirtatious and still indulges in casual sex, especially with younger women as he seems to have a preference for younger women. He behaves young and at times, his behaviour is childlike. He is very open about his sexual fantasies and preferences, even saying he isn't shy or prudish and based on the things he says and shares.

Hi
Sounds like rule bending to me
Many people view their family religion as more of a liberal socio-cultural tradition than a matter of their own personal faith beliefs.

Plenty of these types are either nominally practicing the religion on a daily basis or completely non-practicing.
Often disinterested in their relatives religions unless it's a special ancient religious event/month of significance or there is something to be gained of immense advantage to them personally.
While others are manipulative liars using religion as an excuse or weapon.
Playing religious when it suits them to do so and then sneakily flouting all the religious rules that they profess to obey or impose on other members of their household/extended family.

Best to steer clear of the guy unless you are looking for a ons.
Plus don't mind gambling on being ghosted, infected with sti's or used as a way of providing him with access to younger women who are his preferred type/s.
Original post by londonmyst
Many people view their family religion as more of a liberal socio-cultural tradition than a matter of their own personal faith beliefs.

Plenty of these types are either nominally practicing the religion on a daily basis or completely non-practicing.
Often disinterested in their relatives religions unless it's a special ancient religious event/month of significance or there is something to be gained of immense advantage to them personally.
While others are manipulative liars using religion as an excuse or weapon.
Playing religious when it suits them to do so and then sneakily flouting all the religious rules that they profess to obey or impose on other members of their household/extended family.

Best to steer clear of the guy unless you are looking for a ons.
Plus don't mind gambling on being ghosted, infected with sti's or used as a way of providing him with access to younger women who are his preferred type/s.

He doesnt drink alcohol or eat pork and then the poster says he's wearing the Palestinian kuffiyeh for some reason even though he's Pakistani?
Original post by Anonymous #1

I don’t get how he’s Muslim yet he’s having sex with women seems player like behaviour.
hmmm why are you here, are you a student? a grown woman? or just a troller
Original post by BlueEyesHypnotiz
He doesnt drink alcohol or eat pork and then the poster says he's wearing the Palestinian kuffiyeh for some reason even though he's Pakistani?

I know a few marxist revolutionaries & dual national families who emigrated from pakistan, india, turkey, egypt or iraq whose male relatives all follow similar diets and wear that headdress.
Most of them are very unpleasant guys with a history that involves sex workers or illegal narcotics.

Headdress was associated with the ultra-traditionalist upper echelons of the hanbali school of thought and wahhab supporting
fundamentialist families long before the militants of the pkk, west bank & east jerusalem regions mass adopted it.
Original post by Mohammed_80
I don’t get how he’s Muslim yet he’s having sex with women seems player like behaviour.

He also joked about a 40 year old Muslim colleague saying she's 40, single and virgin

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending