The Student Room Group

Maths exam IGCSE - HIGHER TIER - PAPER 3H AND PAPER 4H POST DISCUSSION.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Umackjiggles
I am uploading my solutions as we speak

I can't see the solutions / when are you uploading them? Or where have you uploaded them?
Estimated grade boundaries anyone has done? I think it will be 81 for a star and 63 for an A does anyone agree with this?
yep looks like that
Can anyone see the solutions? The guy said he's uploading them; however, I can't see them. Please upload the solutions quickly
Original post by sahajkaur
I wont bother doing it then (other exams to revise for) :L but i will look at it and estimate grade boundaries according to last year gabriel dont fear :tongue:

If you ger 71 in 3H and 82 in 4H would that be a star?
Original post by Dhananjay 2012
Can anyone see the solutions? The guy said he's uploading them; however, I can't see them. Please upload the solutions quickly

lol CHILL. Have some patience. It's probably on it's way. In the meantime, get your calculator ready. I got mine :smile:.
Original post by Code:7248
lol CHILL. Have some patience. It's probably on it's way. In the meantime, get your calculator ready. I got mine :smile:.

I've got very hysterical; I can't wait. Anyway, thanks for reminding me about the calculator!
Reply 1047
yeah please lemme know when the solutions are uploaded :smile:_
Reply 1048
looks like will have to wait for another half an hour................
Reply 1049
why ?? thought it was alreasy being uploaded
jesus people have some patience
Original post by vivekdAn
looks like will have to wait for another half an hour................

My drink won't last that long...time for a sandwich!
Reply 1052
has 3h been done too? if so can someone direct me to the right page
Original post by einsten
why ?? thought it was alreasy being uploaded

The guy said so half an hour earlier; but, no results have yet been produced. Don't think we'll get the solutions immediately
Reply 1054
Original post by IGCSE
has 3h been done too? if so can someone direct me to the right page

Page 29
come on son
Reply 1056
do you think the grade boundaries will be any lower than 80 for an A*
Original post by Umackjiggles
jesus people have some patience

We've already waited for 32 minutes. How much longer do we wait for? I'm so anxious to see the answers and calculate my overall grade
no way
Reply 1059
c'mon people show a lil appreciation for the guy...after all he's helping us out :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending