The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by greeneyedgirl
Make sure you sleep at 2am at latest otherwise tomorrow your brain will not function...sleep deprivation will not help you pass. :hugs:

Speaking from experience? :teehee:

I have to say the two all nighters I've pulled in my life have not been for work. The first time me and my flatmate just stayed up watching random videos till 6am, and I was meeting a friend at 8:30 to give them money for T in the Park tickets so stayed up. The second time my flatmate had bought a douche home and they were arguing cos he's a douche and I refused to sleep until he left the flat. He left at 7am.

Yep, when I get sleep deprived I enter 'zombie mode' where I am basically a few seconds behind everything that is said or done :tongue:

All nighters are a bad idea imo.. better to get some sleep and work more productively than slowly go through what needs doing..

Original post by laut_biru
I've been up for like 2 hours. :colone:

And you're working perfectly normally? ;P
Reply 8901
Night Rachah :h:
Original post by bubbleface
Good luck for tomorrow you two :h: :smartass:

thank you lala :lala: goodnight & sleep tight :h:
goodnight sleepy normals :tongue: us owl folk will be up till at least 5am :tongue:
turns out I can't eat all the biscuits, there's not enough room. Night folks :wavey:
Original post by Penguinsaysquack

And you're working perfectly normally? ;P

Have I ever?
Original post by scifiboy
goodnight sleepy normals :tongue: us owl folk will be up till at least 5am :tongue:

hooooooooooooot!
Original post by Alofleicester
hooooooooooooot!

:ahee: owl times ahead :banana:

thank **** for technology or I would not survive my sleep pattern lol :tongue:
Original post by bubbleface
I agree, try to get some sleep. :yep:

Speaking of sleep, I am off! Night night everyone :smile:

Good luck for tomorrow you two :h: :smartass:

Original post by greeneyedgirl
Make sure you sleep at 2am at latest otherwise tomorrow your brain will not function...sleep deprivation will not help you pass. :hugs:

Yeah I'm aiming to try and get everything done by 2, then will sleep till 7, go home and shower (plus need to pick something up), go back to uni and then carry on working till exam.

nine
eleven
twelve
Original post by Alofleicester

You wanna be nekkid eh? :sexface:
Original post by Loz17
You wanna be nekkid eh? :sexface:

What?
three
Original post by laut_biru
What?

Look at his usertitle :p: