The Student Room Group

French AQA AS level - 25th May

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Future Medics
For the honest one
It was the girl who was stuck up!
Johanna - thats what I put anyway!

I was gonna put that but i didn't know what tetus meant so I put Fionna...rawh! :mad:
Original post by Blob2491
I was gonna put that but i didn't know what tetus meant so I put Fionna...rawh! :mad:

The paper was really stupid! I hated it!!!
I wish ahhhhhh
:'(
Original post by Future Medics
The paper was really stupid! I hated it!!!
I wish ahhhhhh
:'(

Predicted grade boundaries?
Reply 283
Hey everyone.. I resat the exam today and must say it was a lot harder than june last year.. I've just been through the paper.. Got about 58/75.. Hoping for low grade boundries.. If you guys need any confirmation of answers then I can let you know.. Thought the advertising one was horrible :frown:
Original post by emza004
Hey everyone.. I resat the exam today and must say it was a lot harder than june last year.. I've just been through the paper.. Got about 58/75.. Hoping for low grade boundries.. If you guys need any confirmation of answers then I can let you know.. Thought the advertising one was horrible :frown:

For the last grammar question was it feront?
what were the answers for the q where we had to refer to the insert and what about the advertising questions???
Predicted grade boundaries?

75/80 ahhh Dunno even if I got that =.=
ahhhh
shouldn't dwell too long! Can't change anything now!
Reply 286
Original post by rckilduff
It can't have been 'raison' because that would mean he was right and the whole thing was essentially saying how wrong the minister was, no? I may be completely wrong. I put 'tort' because I thought it said something about his proposal being bizarre, therefore he would 'avoir tort' because he'd be wrong. Again, I also could be wrong ha!

You're right.. It was tort.. I put 'raison' but just been through it x
Reply 287
Original post by emza004

Could you please post them on here.
Or will that cause unnecessary stress?
Reply 288
For the last grammar question was it feront?
what were the answers for the q where we had to refer to the insert and what about the advertising questions???

Last grammar was 'feront'
Cinema was 'moins de francais'
Old films, better image, is no longer going down, less comfortable and more sales of popcorn x
Reply 289
Original post by PudPud
Could you please post them on here.
Or will that cause unnecessary stress?

What would you like to know? On computer now so don't mind helping you out xx
Original post by emza004
Last grammar was 'feront'
Cinema was 'moins de francais'
Old films, better image, is no longer going down, less comfortable and more sales of popcorn x

Thanks!
what about the question on stress where we had to chose the right thing to put in the box...a couple of the words in the box were 'ennui/fatigue/taches' etc?
Reply 291
Original post by emza004
What would you like to know? On computer now so don't mind helping you out xx

The listening questions about relationships please.
Reply 292
Thanks!
what about the question on stress where we had to chose the right thing to put in the box...a couple of the words in the box were 'ennui/fatigue/taches' etc?

Actually got 8/8 on this one .. so surprised.. urm

source
problemes
organisation
detente
fatigue
moyens
vagues
pensees
xx
Reply 293
Me and some friends confirmed that rap was the most popular?

Only 3% of French people liked rap. It also implied after that classical music and the other type of music were more popular.
Reply 294
Original post by PudPud
The listening questions about relationships please.

urghh.. hated this.

L
A
E
A
L
A
L
E
A
E

x
Reply 295
Original post by emza004

How do you know your mark, and so surely?
Reply 296
Original post by Ketchup!
Only 3% of French people liked rap. It also implied after that classical music and the other type of music were more popular.

yup classical music was more popular x
Reply 297
Original post by Ketchup!
How do you know your mark, and so surely?

Cos i just went through the paper.... it could be more, that was me marking harshly.
Absolutely abysmal
Reply 299
Original post by emza004
Cos i just went through the paper.... it could be more, that was me marking harshly.

I know, but what do you mean you "went through the paper"?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending