The Student Room Group

How many exams left for you?

For me personally, I have 1 left this morning from 9 am to 10:15 am, and it is my 25th exam.
Original post by meganb7
For me personally, I have 1 left this morning from 9 am to 10:15 am, and it is my 25th exam.

5 left (physics, Geography, food tech, Additional maths, Further Maths )🤥😬 in total I hv 26 exams
Reply 2
Original post by Laam's corner
5 left (physics, Geography, food tech, Additional maths, Further Maths )🤥😬 in total I hv 26 exams

I thought additional maths and FM are the same? What’s the difference between them? And good luck!
Original post by subbhy
I thought additional maths and FM are the same? What’s the difference between them? And good luck!

additional maths is from ocr and is a level 3 qualification, it kinda touch some alevel maths topic. further maths is from aqa and is a level 2 qualification, it kinda acts like a bridge for transition from gcse to alevel.
Reply 4
Original post by Laam's corner
additional maths is from ocr and is a level 3 qualification, it kinda touch some alevel maths topic. further maths is from aqa and is a level 2 qualification, it kinda acts like a bridge for transition from gcse to alevel.

Great thanks for this!

Quick Reply

Latest