The Student Room Group

Edexcel Geography DME;The Olympics

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Bixel
Hey there guys! Sorry I haven't been on since the exam, been at Oxford/school sorting out open days this week.
How'd we all find the exam? :biggrin:
How'd it go @sophiekutie? :biggrin:xxx

Heyyy! :biggrin:
Cool You'r checking out Oxford 'eh? :wink:
I actually think it went ok (well, better than i thought it would at least) although I wrote waaaaay to much, :tongue:

What about you? :biggrin: xxx

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 481
Original post by sophiekutie
Heyyy! :biggrin:
Cool You'r checking out Oxford 'eh? :wink:
I actually think it went ok (well, better than i thought it would at least) although I wrote waaaaay to much, :tongue:

What about you? :biggrin: xxx

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

Haha yeah! Went to have a look and ended up making myself feeling even more nervous about results day! :wink: And great! I'm glad to hear haha, we both put in loads of work! :P

Yes it didn't go to bad! Now I can't wait for A-levels to be other with, haha! xxxx
Original post by Bixel
Haha yeah! Went to have a look and ended up making myself feeling even more nervous about results day! :wink: And great! I'm glad to hear haha, we both put in loads of work! :P

Yes it didn't go to bad! Now I can't wait for A-levels to be other with, haha! xxxx

Aww I'm sure you will be sooo happy on results day!! Don't forget to message me and let me know! :biggrin:
I'm so excited for A-levels actually :smile: (it sounds really sad but oh well) xD
I've got my induction day tomorrow :biggrin: have you had yours yet? xxxx
Reply 483
Aww I'm sure you will be sooo happy on results day!! Don't forget to message me and let me know! :biggrin:
I'm so excited for A-levels actually :smile: (it sounds really sad but oh well) xD
I've got my induction day tomorrow :biggrin: have you had yours yet? xxxx

I will! Make sure you message me and let me know yours too :P
Yeah me too! Finally able to do subjects that we want to do, non compulsory choices :biggrin:

Uh, well it's an odd situation for me, I don't have one because I have to be taken in from my school because I moved from Australia hahah, so I was in Year 10 because I missed a few GCSE tests when I came back, and then I'm going into Year 12 when we go back in September hahah, but I think I have an induction kinda week next week? Are you at school next week too? :P xoxo
Original post by Bixel
I will! Make sure you message me and let me know yours too :P
Yeah me too! Finally able to do subjects that we want to do, non compulsory choices :biggrin:

Uh, well it's an odd situation for me, I don't have one because I have to be taken in from my school because I moved from Australia hahah, so I was in Year 10 because I missed a few GCSE tests when I came back, and then I'm going into Year 12 when we go back in September hahah, but I think I have an induction kinda week next week? Are you at school next week too? :P xoxo

I will :biggrin:

Whoa that is confusing :tongue: I know what you mean though, are you Australian then? Or you just went there for a while?
Yeah I'm only in tomorrow, then i'm properly and officially free! But I'm not feeling getting up at 7 tomorrow :tired:
Do you have to be in the whole week? Xxxx
Reply 485
Good:biggrin:

Yeah it's really confusing! Lived there for 3 years haha :smile: Came back half way through GCSEs, so it was a nightmare getting down a year! Glad to be in Year12 now though!

Ah gosh, I'm in for the rest of the week for Induction Week, but it's been pretty as-expected so far! Not really worth going in in my opinion :P
Gosh, 7 sounds like such a delight! 6.15am for me every morning, hahah! xxxx
Original post by Bixel
Good:biggrin:

Yeah it's really confusing! Lived there for 3 years haha :smile: Came back half way through GCSEs, so it was a nightmare getting down a year! Glad to be in Year12 now though!

Ah gosh, I'm in for the rest of the week for Induction Week, but it's been pretty as-expected so far! Not really worth going in in my opinion :P
Gosh, 7 sounds like such a delight! 6.15am for me every morning, hahah! xxxx

Gaaah that must've been hard! And to be doing so well as well! :biggrin:

Yeah mine was a waste of time too! It's not as bad for people coming into the school but definitely a waste for us already there :tongue:

I guess your at school right now then? :smile: 6:15!! :redface: have fun with that! Haha xxxx
Hi guys this thread:
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2046989&page=2
contains the Geography DME June 2012 paper and mark scheme!
enjoy and good luck!
Original post by gooner4ever
Hi guys this thread:
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2046989&page=2
contains the Geography DME June 2012 paper and mark scheme!
enjoy and good luck!

Thanks
(edited 11 years ago)
has anyone found the grade boundaries for the exam? http://www.edexcel.com/iwantto/pages/gcse-grade-boundaries.aspx
i've been looking but i just find the edexcel website so confusing :confused: :rolleyes: xD
Original post by Dobrzynski
xx

xx

Original post by Bixel
xx
has anyone found the grade boundaries for the exam? http://www.edexcel.com/iwantto/pages/gcse-grade-boundaries.aspx
i've been looking but i just find the edexcel website so confusing :confused: :rolleyes: xD

Well here is all the grade boundaries for edexcel, but I'm not sure which geography one I should be looking at.

http://www.edexcel.com/iwantto/I%20want%20to%20%20Tasks/1206%20GCSE%20Units%20Grade%20Boundaries%20replacement.pdf
Well here is all the grade boundaries for edexcel, but I'm not sure which geography one I should be looking at.

http://www.edexcel.com/iwantto/I%20want%20to%20%20Tasks/1206%20GCSE%20Units%20Grade%20Boundaries%20replacement.pdf

The Olympic module is unit 3: B3. I you did higher tier the code will have an H at the end (45 is A* and 41 is an A) and if you did foundation the code will have an F at the end
The Olympic module is unit 3: B3. I you did higher tier the code will have an H at the end (45 is A* and 41 is an A) and if you did foundation the code will have an F at the end

Thanks! Hmm, I'm sure I didn't lose more than 5 marks... hopefully got an A*.
Ahhhhahah!! I got an A* overall (A in this exam)

Confused.... My mark for b3 on my sheet is 83 :confused:
Confused.... My mark for b3 on my sheet is 83 :confused:

u got 42/50 according to Edexcel which is a low A. Y are u confused you got an A* overall! :smile:
Ahhhhahah!! I got an A* overall (A in this exam)

How sick is this thread tho! i think it must have really helped people out with this exam!
A* in this exam and A* overall!!!
u got 42/50 according to Edexcel which is a low A. Y are u confused you got an A* overall! :smile:

I'm well happy with the A*. Just confused about how I got 83 out of (what I thought was) 60 :confused: lol x
And well done to you as well! :biggrin: x

How sick is this thread tho! i think it must have really helped people out with this exam!

YESSSSSHHH!! I'd have never done so well without all this! :biggrin: x
A* in this exam and A* overall!!!

Wooooo!!! :biggrin: x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending