The Student Room Group

University of Birmingham law

hi,

I got the following in my gcses: 9877776666
And am doing Business, English Lit, Geography for my a levels, and am likely to get 2 A*s and 2 As\

Would you say I have high chances of getting in or shall I apply somewhere else?
Reply 1
Don't even bother applying. Every university in the UK requires students with at least 12 9s at GCSE, 5A* predicted, and more extracurriculars than events at the Olympics!

You have excellent GCSE grades and predicted A level grades! Looking at the page for the 3 year LLB, the typical offer is AAA, which is lower than your predicted grades, so you certainly have a chance. If it's any reassurance, I got an offer from Birmingham (not in Law) a few days ago and my GCSE grades are *only* 445677888 (:
(edited 6 months ago)
Reply 2
Original post by 0gg
Don't even bother applying. Every university in the UK requires students with at least 12 9s at GCSE, 5A* predicted, and more extracurriculars than events at the Olympics!

You have excellent GCSE grades and predicted A level grades! Looking at the page for the 3 year LLB, the typical offer is AAA, which is lower than your predicted grades, so you certainly have a chance. If it's any reassurance, I got an offer from Birmingham (not in Law) a few days ago and my GCSE grades are *only* 445677888 (:

Every uni is like that?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending