The Student Room Group

Geography NEA Ideas

Hi All,

Anyone have any Geography NEA ideas related to immigration? Its the topic I'm most interested in out of the whole course so would like to do something around it. Preferably something I can research in my local area - London.
Hiya, just finishing year 13 so did this earlier this year. I did mine on how effective is coastal management at X. To be honest, I rlly just think go with what's easiest. The NEA is such a drag!! Also, you might come up with stuff for the proposal and then your teacher doesn't think it's right so you have to change it loads, that's what happened to loads of us. I wanted to do something I was interested in but then I just did what I thought would be easiest and I'm glad I did cos it is so long and boring lol. Ideas are very hard to come up with, that's another reason I went so simple.
NEA is so long and for what, go with something easy that gets the job done - managed to get full marks too

I did mine on the quality of living in the olympic park (looking into the diversity aspect too)
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 3
Original post by finndude
Hi All,

Anyone have any Geography NEA ideas related to immigration? Its the topic I'm most interested in out of the whole course so would like to do something around it. Preferably something I can research in my local area - London.

The problem with immigration is how would you relate it to the topic your doing? It doesn't seem like a big topic to do a whole NEA on. One said coastal management, which is a decent idea and I did gentrification.
Original post by KH29
The problem with immigration is how would you relate it to the topic your doing? It doesn't seem like a big topic to do a whole NEA on. One said coastal management, which is a decent idea and I did gentrification.

Yh thats another point. Do something that's similar to the spec cos there are sections at the beginning and end for links to spec
Reply 5
Original post by smithbound
Hiya, just finishing year 13 so did this earlier this year. I did mine on how effective is coastal management at X. To be honest, I rlly just think go with what's easiest. The NEA is such a drag!! Also, you might come up with stuff for the proposal and then your teacher doesn't think it's right so you have to change it loads, that's what happened to loads of us. I wanted to do something I was interested in but then I just did what I thought would be easiest and I'm glad I did cos it is so long and boring lol. Ideas are very hard to come up with, that's another reason I went so simple.

Hi,

What were your three sub-questions/hypotheses please?

What mark did you get?

Would you mind sharing as a pdf please?

Quick Reply

Latest