Sounds promising then!

Economics with International Relations
Robotics at Plymouth University
University of Plymouth
Plymouth
Visit website
Reply 201
Original post by JessMoggie93
Aww wicked :smile: didn't know anyone else applying for it :L BA :smile: , that's good then I'm just waiting sent mine Thursday haha, thank you :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

That´s awesome. I know no one seems to have applied for the course, I applied for BSc but they´re practically the same. Where else did you apply?
Maritime Business and Maritime Law anyone???
Reply 203
Original post by lvn.
That´s awesome. I know no one seems to have applied for the course, I applied for BSc but they´re practically the same. Where else did you apply?

I got an unconditional for BA Digital art and technology but still not sure if I want to do this or Graphic Communication. Tough stuff! :cool:
Original post by lvn.

I know haha, yeah pretty much :smile: Leeds met, Lincoln, Swansea met and portsmouth you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jkm613
I got an unconditional for BA Digital art and technology but still not sure if I want to do this or Graphic Communication. Tough stuff! :cool:

Aww cool! How long did it take for them to reply? I bet it's tough choices mind! I'm waiting for replies then need to decided definite firm haha, the open day talk for digital art and technology was interesting though :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 206
Original post by JessMoggie93
Aww cool! How long did it take for them to reply? I bet it's tough choices mind! I'm waiting for replies then need to decided definite firm haha, the open day talk for digital art and technology was interesting though :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

About a week, but im on a gap year so already have my grades. I missed it because I had no idea about the course during the open days so went to the graphics talks for plymouth and falmouth but then stumbled across digital art. I love the sound of it but feels risky after wanting to do graphics for so long. Not sure what I want! What was the open day talk like?
Reply 207
Original post by Jkm613

That's brilliant, congratulations!They're both pretty interesting :smile:. Are you going for the applicants' day in feb?
Reply 208
I know haha, yeah pretty much Leeds met, Lincoln, Swansea met and portsmouth you?
Kent, Plymouth, UWE, Oxford Brookes and Nottingham Trent, not in that order. Lincoln is sooo pretty, accommodation is right behind/infront of the river:biggrin:
Going for the applicants thing next month?
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by Jkm613
About a week, but im on a gap year so already have my grades. I missed it because I had no idea about the course during the open days so went to the graphics talks for plymouth and falmouth but then stumbled across digital art. I love the sound of it but feels risky after wanting to do graphics for so long. Not sure what I want! What was the open day talk like?

Yeah tough situation there tbh! Hope you pick what you want :smile: yeah it was really interesting tbh :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by lvn.
I know haha, yeah pretty much Leeds met, Lincoln, Swansea met and portsmouth you?
Kent, Plymouth, UWE, Oxford Brookes and Nottingham Trent, not in that order. Lincoln is sooo pretty, accommodation is right behind/infront of the river:biggrin:
Going for the applicants thing next month?

Haha cool :smile: yeah I've heard it is but never been :L, what applicant thing? I no nothing about that :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
I have got a conditional offer to to BA hospitality Management :wink: and accepted

Posted from TSR Mobile
When do we get invited to the applicant days? :smile:
Original post by Jaderedworth
When do we get invited to the applicant days? :smile:

I got my email just a few days after I got my offer back in December. Have you had a offer?
Original post by Sophi12
Well done
Could you tell me what your interview involved because I have one for child nursing next Friday

Posted from TSR Mobile

quite simply just a 10 minute chat!! haha all that way to chat for 10 minutes....not sure if slightly different for child nursing though. good luck and stay calm :smile:
Reply 215
Original post by lvn.
That's brilliant, congratulations!They're both pretty interesting :smile:. Are you going for the applicants' day in feb?

Whats that? :confused:
Reply 216
Has anyone here applied for Graphic Communication and typography??
Original post by CharlieBrown90
I got my email just a few days after I got my offer back in December. Have you had a offer?

Literally just haha :smile: what day you choosing to go and what course you applied for :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I have a conditional offer for Bsc Geology... offering the same grades as 2 others so trying to pick between them!
Reply 219
Interview/Nursing recruitment day on the 22nd :smile:

Finally 3/5 replies :smile:

Plymouth - invitation
Manchester met - invitation
Oxford Brookes -Unsucessfull
Huddersfield - TBC
Nottingham TBC

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending