The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Nottingham Applicants 2013 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 900
Got a management offer 2 days ago :smile:))))) good luck everyone!
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 901
Peope have already heard back for economics,I think the next batch will be rejections.Honestly this is soo depressing....
Reply 902
Original post by ICParris
I haven't heard of any open day as of yet. And yes, I will firm Nottingham.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

Hopefully, i should see you there! I hope you hear good news from them soon.
Reply 903
Original post by MLogan
Got an offer for Economics :biggrin: Anyone else with me?

I should be going there, are you going to firm nottingham? Also, have you looked at accommodation?
Original post by waaahey
Peope have already heard back for economics,I think the next batch will be rejections.Honestly this is soo depressing....

Don't worry about it, I've not heard back either. It's just how they do things, you'll hear back soon enough and you'll wonder why you worried some much i'm sure

Reply 905
Original post by Callywally
Don't worry about it, I've not heard back either. It's just how they do things, you'll hear back soon enough and you'll wonder why you worried some much i'm sure

There is a lack of communication for me anyway. Other university's have contacted me several times to keep me updated with the status of my application. I understand they are busy and such but it wouldn't hurt to send out a email saying there still considering/ not considering my application
Reply 906
Anyone going to Nottingham on the 22nd Feb. I'm going to the English department open day, any other department open days on the 22nd?
Reply 907
Anybody going on the 16th for ComputerScience/Software engineering?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 908
Original post by madrid90
I should be going there, are you going to firm nottingham? Also, have you looked at accommodation?

Yep am defo firming Nottingham :smile: I haven't had a chance to look at accommodation, have you?
Reply 909
Original post by MLogan
Yep am defo firming Nottingham :smile: I haven't had a chance to look at accommodation, have you?

I've had a brief look and i might apply for albion as my top choice, but i guess it's early days. The applications for accommodation open on the first of march, right?
Reply 910
Original post by lakhan.
Anybody going on the 16th for ComputerScience/Software engineering?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah for Computer Science :smile:
Reply 911
Cool...i will see you there :smile:....you firming Nottingham?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 912
Original post by madrid90
I've had a brief look and i might apply for albion as my top choice, but i guess it's early days. The applications for accommodation open on the first of march, right?

I'm really not too sure :/, when are we meant to choose our firm and insurance options? Is albion self catered and how long is it from the uni itself?
Reply 913
Original post by MLogan
I'm really not too sure :/, when are we meant to choose our firm and insurance options? Is albion self catered and how long is it from the uni itself?

The deadline is march the something, but you can firm/insure once you hear from all your universities you have applied to. Albion is self catered, and from what i have read, it is 10 minutes away from the west entrance. Also, there's a Sainsbury directly opposite! Is nottingham your firm?
Reply 914
Hi guys, I got an email saying they would not get back to me until late February at the latest because they have a high number of applications this year. Also I sent off my ucas quite late in december
Reply 915
Original post by saaz
Hi guys, I got an email saying they would not get back to me until late February at the latest because they have a high number of applications this year. Also I sent off my ucas quite late in december

Yeah I got this email too having sent off in November. Just bored of the waiting now.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 916
Original post by hughsey
Yeah I got this email too having sent off in November. Just bored of the waiting now.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Snap! I sent mine off in October. Not holding out much hope for an offer for the course I applied for now. It's annoying we've had to wait so long, my other 4 uni's replied way before Christmas. :frown:
Has anyone got an offer for law with an lnat score in the 19-21 range?
I have scored 19 and am getting a bit scared as I havent heard from nottigham yet :/
Reply 918
Original post by purple_clouds
Has anyone got an offer for law with an lnat score in the 19-21 range?
I have scored 19 and am getting a bit scared as I havent heard from nottigham yet :/

Exactly the same for me- please let me know when you find out!
Reply 919
Hi, has anyone been offered a place for law with a lnat score of 23 or lower? I haven't heard back yet and am quite worried. :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending