The Student Room Group
Robotics at Plymouth University
University of Plymouth
Plymouth
Visit website

Official Plymouth University Applicants 2013 Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by holliewithaie
Oh that's such a relief i was so scared because it was my last choice and i haven't seen it?-thanks for putting my mind at rest:biggrin:

It was my 3rd choice as well and haven't seen it in person

Posted from TSR Mobile
Robotics at Plymouth University
University of Plymouth
Plymouth
Visit website
Original post by Jaderedworth
It was my 3rd choice as well and haven't seen it in person

Posted from TSR Mobile

Honestly Robbins was really nice when I viewed it, spoke to some former students too and they say the ensuite's in Robbins are much bigger than other halls too.
Original post by Bertiomelyn
Just been offered Robbins C304 - Environmental Science :biggrin:
ooh you're in the same block as me! But unfortunately I'm in C7, might see you around :smile:
I got offered Robbins H402! :smile:
Ooh yay! Floor below me! Hi!:awesome:
Original post by meowsaystheemo
Honestly Robbins was really nice when I viewed it, spoke to some former students too and they say the ensuite's in Robbins are much bigger than other halls too.

Oh good :smile: thank you

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by holliewithaie
Ooh yay! Floor below me! Hi!:awesome:

Hi :biggrin:
Reply 827
I'm robbins 502. :smile:
Reply 828
P502* :smile:
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by LauraFox1993
Hiya, I was wondering if anyone here is doing Children's Nursing in 2013?

Hi, I'm Emme and I am starting childrens nursing in Plymouth in sept. Are you on facebook cos we could try and get to know each other a little better before we start...I can never find replies on here! If u want to add me my name is Emmeline Schroder on facebook. Look foward to talking to you. :smile:
Original post by emmzy.honey
Hi, I'm Emme and I am starting childrens nursing in Plymouth in sept. Are you on facebook cos we could try and get to know each other a little better before we start...I can never find replies on here! If u want to add me my name is Emmeline Schroder on facebook. Look foward to talking to you. :smile:

It's nice to see people trying to get to know people doing the same course as them or are moving into the same accommodation block. I gave that a positive rating. Hope you have fun at UoP. :smile:
Original post by Sophi12
CCC is 240 points (including 160 from 2 a-levels) plus I have 40 points from an AS and will have 40 from my EPQ so I will have 320 points altogether

Posted from TSR Mobile

HI , I'm Emme and I am starting childrens nursing in sept in plymouth. I was just wandering whether you wanted to get to know each other a little bit on facebook before we start the course? My name on facebook is Emmeline Schroder.Look forward to hearing from you. :smile:
Original post by emmzy.honey
HI , I'm Emme and I am starting childrens nursing in sept in plymouth. I was just wandering whether you wanted to get to know each other a little bit on facebook before we start the course? My name on facebook is Emmeline Schroder.Look forward to hearing from you. :smile:

Hi Emme,
That's fine
There is also a children's nursing group if you want to join it : https://www.facebook.com/groups/116378925203962/
Reply 833
Original post by Lindseystorey
Anyone doing social work in September :smile:?

Im doing social work!, if I get my maths grade that is...eeek ._.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jessica132
ooh you're in the same block as me! But unfortunately I'm in C7, might see you around :smile:

Ah i'm ground floor you're top floor! Not sure who got the best deal there...
Reply 835
Still haven't been given my accomodation yet...
In Astor House block B flat 86 room 005 :smile:
(edited 10 years ago)
Im in astor house!! Black b flat 71
Reply 838
I'm in Mary Newman 613!
Hello, this is my first time posting on this forum and was just wondering if there was anyone else with an unconditional offer at Plymouth Uni but have put it as their insurance choice?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending