The Student Room Group

I am attracted to girls who wear hijabs. Is not going to go anywhere?

I am attracted to girls who wear hijabs. Is not going to go anywhere? Since apparently girls wear hijabs to show piousness and modesty. Yet I have seen hijabis having boyfriends and kissing behind my cities library. Maybe it is a case of each tot here own, perhaps some hijabis wear the hijab to show they are mulsim but still want a western lifestyle. I am not sure. As for me I am attracted to them but am scared of approaching them or talkign to them with romantic intentions. I can't explain why I am attracted to them though it just is. Sorry if this offended anyone.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
I am attracted to girls who wear hijabs. Is not going to go anywhere? Since apparently girls wear hijabs to show piousness and modesty. Yet I have seen hijabis having boyfriends and kissing behind my cities library. Maybe it is a case of each tot here own, perhaps some hijabis wear the hijab to show they are mulsim but still want a western lifestyle. I am not sure. As for me I am attracted to them but am scared of approaching them or talkign to them with romantic intentions. I can't explain why I am attracted to them though it just is. Sorry if this offended anyone.

I have a lot of hijabi friends. Not all girls who wear hijab are as religious as you think they are! I mean most are, but not all! I know a lot of hijabi girls who are as fun and outgoing as those who don't wear any! So It's pretty normal to catch a sight of them kissing their bfs etc, plus many of them wear hijabs because their parents force them to, not by their own choice! Anyway, don't be scared to talk to them! They make good friends once you get to know em although many girls who wear hijab are religious and may prefer you to not touch them romantically. So how are you attracted to them? :smile:
Speaking as a hijabi, its so sad to see girls doing such things whilst still wearing the hijab because its defeating the whole purpose.

What is it that attracts you about girls who wear hijab specifically? I personally don't think you should approach a girl with a hijab because you're intentions clearly aren't pure. Unless you want to ask her something necessery e.g. School work stay away because islam prohibits dating and getting intimate with the opposite sex before marriage so please avoid causing any problems for her :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 3
Original post by Secretnerd123
Speaking as a hijabi, its so sad to see girls doing such things whilst still wearing the hijab because its defeating the whole purpose.

What is it that attracts you about girls who wear hijab specifically? I personally don't think you should approach a girl with a hijab because you're intentions clearly aren't pure. Unless you want to ask her something necessery e.g. School work stay away because islam prohibits dating and getting intimate with the opposite sex before marriage so please avoid causing any problems for her before they've even started :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Didn't get the last bit, even started what?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
If she has brothers, you're a dead man. Don't risk your young life over it and move along.

On a more serious note, you're likely to get rejected, or if something did develop (wouldn't get your hopes up), you're likely just heading towards a dead end where you'll just ruin her life, and potentially yours. Just not worth it [from your perspective]. Would be a little different if you were a Muslim though.
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by NIMBAH
Didn't get the last bit, even started what?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol oops that didn't make sense!
Reply 6
lol its actually quite common, erm its kind of like the wanting to be with a nun thing because it`s forbidden!!

to be fair I used to pull alot more guys muslim and non-muslim with a hijab, kind of the being bad thing I guess... but i only use to wear it as a culture thing once a week to balance!

but go for it, it depends on the level of hijab too i guess, like girls who wear it properly with hair and loose clothing, minimal make-up probably not, the others who wear more make up, more revealing clothing, go out and stuff most likely

sorry if im offending anyone
Reply 7

Some do (guys are no different), and then when it's time for marriage, things quickly change :rolleyes:.
Original post by Al-Mudaari
Some do (guys are no different), and then when it's time for marriage, things quickly change :rolleyes:.

What do u mean things quickly change?
Reply 9
Those girls you see messing about in libraries with their FOB boyfriends are just silly girls who are now allowed a bit of freedom since they started uni/college. You these kinds of girls everywhere, they're just really stupid and can't understand that God can see them. He's the All-Seeing. But hey you can't make everyone understand. I just pray for this ummah. But gotta say boy you need to stay away from hijabis, we don't want haram boyz okay. Capiche you understand?!

What is it that attracts you about girls who wear hijab specifically? I personally don't think you should approach a girl with a hijab because you're intentions clearly aren't pure. Unless you want to ask her something necessery e.g. School work stay away because islam prohibits dating and getting intimate with the opposite sex before marriage so please avoid causing any problems for her :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

So how does a Hijabi find love if men are prohibited from approaching her?
Original post by Petro_99
lol its actually quite common, erm its kind of like the wanting to be with a nun thing because it`s forbidden!!

to be fair I used to pull alot more guys muslim and non-muslim with a hijab, kind of the being bad thing I guess... but i only use to wear it as a culture thing once a week to balance!

but go for it, it depends on the level of hijab too i guess, like girls who wear it properly with hair and loose clothing, minimal make-up probably not, the others who wear more make up, more revealing clothing, go out and stuff most likely

sorry if im offending anyone

hijab isnt a culture thing that you just place on your head once a week sis. Its full time and cumpolsory for all Muslim girls :smile:
you cant use the hijab to form assumptions of their personalties

i know right cows who wear them, and muslim girls who dont wear the hijab who are the nicest people ever
Reply 13
Go for it. I've tried it and has never worked, but nothing wrong with trying.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I think girls look sexy in hijabs
Original post by Apocrypha
So how does a Hijabi find love if men are prohibited from approaching her?

If a man (he has to be Muslim) is interested in a muslim girl, he has to approach her and ask for her brother/dad/uncles number (called a 'wali' in islamic terms) and then he can ask permission to get to know the girl. They can't be alone together though for obvious reasons and must be supervised by someone :smile: when they get to know eachother properly, they can then get engaged, then married. This is why you see young muslims getting married as you can't get intimate with the opposite sex until marriage. hope this helps :smile:

this applies to ALL muslim girls, not just hijabis
Reply 16
hijab isnt a culture thing that you just place on your head once a week sis. Its full time and cumpolsory for all Muslim girls :smile:

yes which is why I only wear it when I`m home now :smile:
Original post by Petro_99
yes which is why I only wear it when I`m home now :smile:

When you're ready, try and become a f/t hijabi in'sha Allah but do it for the right reasons not for culture but to please Allah swt :smile:
Original post by emobambam
I think girls look sexy in hijabs

Are you talking about the ones who wear it with tight clothing. I don't see how a piece of material you wrap around your head can make you look 'sexy'. The whole point of the hijab is to not do this
If a man (he has to be Muslim) is interested in a muslim girl, he has to approach her and ask for her brother/dad/uncles number (called a 'wali' in islamic terms) and then he can ask permission to get to know the girl. They can't be alone together though for obvious reasons and must be supervised by someone :smile: when they get to know eachother properly, they can then get engaged, then married. This is why you see young muslims getting married as you can't get intimate with the opposite sex until marriage. hope this helps :smile:

this applies to ALL muslim girls, not just hijabis

That whole process seems sooo long! :frown:

Latest

Trending

Trending