The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Because the Year 11's have moved up to Year 12, you guys are free to make a Year 13 thread now. Please let me know when someone's made it so that I can close this one and the old Year 13 thread. :tongue:
Original post by usycool1
Because the Year 11's have moved up to Year 12, you guys are free to make a Year 13 thread now. Please let me know when someone's made it so that I can close this one and the old Year 13 thread. :tongue:

Why did they make it?:mad:

Ours will be Monday
Original post by L'Evil Fish
Why did they make it?:mad:

Ours will be Monday

I don't know tbh. :mad:

Gah, I need one now! :tongue: Who wants to be the OP of it? I'll make them the OP so that they can edit it tomorrow but I'll make the thread today :yep:
I don't know tbh. :mad:

Gah, I need one now! :tongue: Who wants to be the OP of it? I'll make them the OP so that they can edit it tomorrow but I'll make the thread today :yep:

... But it's techno

He's doing the code tonight.

I thought we agreed half way between the two results days
Original post by L'Evil Fish
... But it's techno

He's doing the code tonight.

I thought we agreed half way between the two results days

That's fine, I can make him the OP and just make a generic opening post before he edits it all tomorrow.

It was agreed sometime between results day. I wanted to work up from year 13 down but you know what year 11's are like, always ruining everything. :sigh: :tongue:
That's fine, I can make him the OP and just make a generic opening post before he edits it all tomorrow.

It was agreed sometime between results day. I wanted to work up from year 13 down but you know what year 11's are like, always ruining everything. :sigh: :tongue:

:colonhash: bastards
Remember when we were young and annoying?

I'm still annoying tbh, I'm just older (100% Official Adult™ in two months wat)
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Little Tail Chaser
Remember when we were young and annoying?

I'm still annoying tbh, I'm just older (100% Official Adult™ in two months wat)

Annoying? Never... (Oh hell yes I remember)
Well...it's another year already and that's good for me because it means just one year before I never have to look after you guys again :eviltongue: :tongue:

Nah, just kidding, I hope everyone is happy with their AS results! Now it's on to the Year 13 thread... http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2795923 :afraid:

(As I said there, sorry about the rubbish OP and the abruptness of it all...blame the now Year 12's, from now on, everything is their fault :yep: :tongue:
)
(edited 9 years ago)

Latest