The Student Room Group
Students at University of Huddersfield
University of Huddersfield
Huddersfield
Visit website

The Official Snow Island 2014/15 Freshers Thread!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Hey guys! I'm Joel and I'll be studying chemistry with Chemical Engineering. I'll be staying in M8 so it'd be super cool if I wasn't alone in a flat!<br><br>Thanks :smile:
Students at University of Huddersfield
University of Huddersfield
Huddersfield
Visit website
Reply 81
When are you all moving in? It seems like most people are moving in on the 13th but I'm not until the 20th!
Original post by tori_95
When are you all moving in? It seems like most people are moving in on the 13th but I'm not until the 20th!

Yeah I am moving on the 13th to get ready for induction week.
Reply 83
Original post by tori_95

Dont worry as I will move in on 20th too!
FRESHERRRSSS you people got you tickets XD
Gonna be a messy one and I'm moving in that weekend dunno what day but I'm scouting out the place to see what I'm gonna need and stuff on the 6th
Original post by JjangJack
FRESHERRRSSS you people got you tickets XD
Gonna be a messy one and I'm moving in that weekend dunno what day but I'm scouting out the place to see what I'm gonna need and stuff on the 6th

Are there still tickets available? Because I'm totally prepared for an insane freshers week that I'll be telling my grandchildren!
Reply 86
Original post by JjangJack
yayy floor below buddy XD When everybody thinking of moving in

B4?
Original post by psd96
Hey Nice to meet you. I am in B5 :smile:

Hey! I'm booked in B5 with my friend Mark. I'm Tyler Roberts if you can find me on Facebook (Tyler_Rhys on Twitter :-)
Reply 88
Original post by Tyler_Rhys
Hey! I'm booked in B5 with my friend Mark. I'm Tyler Roberts if you can find me on Facebook (Tyler_Rhys on Twitter :-)

Hey nice to meet you. My name is Paeng. What are you studying? Yeah I will add you on Facebook.
Reply 89

There are about 3 Tyler Roberts on Facebook which I am not really sure which one is your account. So better for you to find mine :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)
Does anyone know what the protocol is for moving in? Can I just turn up any day (planning a sunday) and everything will be fine?

Or do I have to email/notify them in any way?
Reply 91
Does anyone know what the protocol is for moving in? Can I just turn up any day (planning a sunday) and everything will be fine?

Or do I have to email/notify them in any way?

I am moving in this Sunday too. Also I did email to let them know already they said it fine just ring the bell and get a key from staff at Snow Island :smile: see you soon!
See you Sunday!
Reply 93
Original post by Shirenui
I'm in D3 too, I'm studying Podiatry-first year. ^_^

Hi, you should join this group we are studying podiatry too

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2539243&page=7

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending