The Student Room Group
Main building
University of Bradford
Bradford

Arkwright Halls 2014

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Racheybabey21
I have been there twice, once for the applicant day and once to look at accomodation:smile: i havent really looked around the city but people have told me that its a good area however if your into shopping and night life then leeds is the place to go:smile: there is alot of construction going on to improve the area and a shopping centre is being built.. thats all i know lol x

Aww, thanks, that's very kind of you! Please let me know when you applied. :-) Hopefully see you soon at Arkwright! X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Main building
University of Bradford
Bradford
4th year pharmacy student here coming back to live in the same room. Good things about the hall and why I am staying here again are that- it is close to both uni (pretty much in campus and I live in C block which is kind of in the middle of the uphill road lol) and town/train/coach station are just a few minutes walk away. They allow free summer storage in same room if u book it again for the year after so no hassle of moving things out. And plus I am getting to stay with the same flatmates who I get on quite well with.

Good luck to u all and hopefully may get to see many of u around uni next year!
yeah! I'll be a first year student at Bradford College in september studying Media Makeup with special effects, i'm coming over from Northern Ireland
I've applied to live in Arkwright halls!
I'm going to be in E16a from September and I'm a first year, anyone else in E16? Or E?:-)
Hi could anyone tell me how you know which block you'll be in?
Original post by Caroline..M
Hi could anyone tell me how you know which block you'll be in?

If you download your tenancy agreement, your room number will be on the first page.
I'm going to be in Arkwright this year too! Second year biomed
I used to live in the Green last year and it was awesome but the price was ridiculous so i went for something cheaper with some of my flatmates
I'll be in G Block :biggrin: If anyone else is, let me know! Would be cool to get to know some people before even moving in!
Good luck moving in to your places this year soon guys! Hope we all settle in well! <3
Original post by OneDayDoctor
If you download your tenancy agreement, your room number will be on the first page.

Original post by Stephanie-Jing
Aww, thanks, that's very kind of you! Please let me know when you applied. :-) Hopefully see you soon at Arkwright! X

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi sorry for the mega late reply and i'm staying in flat A, what about you?
I just moved in today to D05D and was wondering if anyone fancies going out? Nervous, want to make friends and would love a night out soon!
Reply 30
Anyone already in E16? planning on moving in tommorow!!!!
Original post by Rhodes_k
Anyone already in E16? planning on moving in tommorow!!!!

Original post by ellegriff
I'm going to be in E16a from September and I'm a first year, anyone else in E16? Or E?:-)

ellegriff meet Rhodes_k your new flatmate and vice versa

btw I am greenlantern from C block :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)
heya! Three freshers (girls) here living in Arkwright and we're looking for male friends to go out and party with and just be mates with :smile: at Uni all our class mates are girls and also we live with all girls and we're really dying for male friends to get away from the bitchiness and hormones LOL pm me if you wanna go out with us to Leeds etc some weekends and be friends :smile:
Reply 33
Hi! I most probably will be coming over to bradford to complete year 3 in biomed next year... Seems like Arkwright hall is a popular choice... Where can I find more information on Arkwright thou? Seems like I'm only able to get information about the green... Any idea about reccommended readings for year 3 also? :wink:
Original post by Joantang
Hi! I most probably will be coming over to bradford to complete year 3 in biomed next year... Seems like Arkwright hall is a popular choice... Where can I find more information on Arkwright thou? Seems like I'm only able to get information about the green... Any idea about reccommended readings for year 3 also? :wink:

Hi
The best thing to do is look at Unipol (www.unipol.org.uk/bradford/accommodation) if a landlord isnt on there they are not worth looking at!
If you are looking for accommodation in Bradford you should check us out too! Universal Student Living Bradford we have a wide variety of rooms that cater to all budgets and needs.

Hope this helps

Rachel
Universal Student Living Team

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending