The Student Room Group
Design Students, University of Cumbria
University of Cumbria
Carlisle

FdSc policing, University of Cumbria 2015

Hello, all!

As you may have assumed this thread is for those starting the FdSc Policing course at the University of Cumbria in 2015, shocking or what?
Like you I'm hoping to begin, fingers crossed, on the course next academic year and I thought that it may be beneficial for all involved if there were a set place to coagulate our thoughts on the course, expectations and guidance.

I've been looking forward to joining the police since the rough age of seven and this dream is finally beginning to seem real!

Anyway, I hope to get to know you all if not now then when we begin our course, please feel free to say hello and tell us all a bit about one another and I hope to see you all in the next step of our lives

-Joe M.
I've put Carlisle as my firm choice I'm doing policing, criminology and investigation in Sept :smile: I'm 20 and moving from Northumberland. there isn't much on here about Carlisle campus for Cumbria university. x
Design Students, University of Cumbria
University of Cumbria
Carlisle
Reply 2
Original post by laurenxohx
I've put Carlisle as my firm choice I'm doing policing, criminology and investigation in Sept :smile: I'm 20 and moving from Northumberland. there isn't much on here about Carlisle campus for Cumbria university. x

Have you been around the campus?
No I'm going around on 20th May x
Reply 4
No I'm going around on 20th May x

I really liked Bramptom Road and Carlisle is a beautiful city.
Oh yeah, they give you a free UoC hoodie if you've firmed :wink:
Aww that's awesome I got an email for a free t-shirt like x
Reply 6
Aww that's awesome I got an email for a free t-shirt like x

Same here but the hoodie is given to you there, no long weight :smile: How far are you coming from?
sweet and Northumberland:smile: you?x
Reply 8
sweet�� and Northumberland:smile: you?x

Lincolnshire, though come September I may just be moving up from Leeds. My mother wants to move to equal distance between me and my twin and our respective unis.
Aw bless her.. I only live an hour away like so it's not to bad I'll probably not come back lots anyway lol x
Reply 10
Aw bless her.. I only live an hour away like so it's not to bad I'll probably not come back lots anyway lol x

It was 7 hours on the train each way and an overnight at premier inn for the applicant day for us.
I probably won't to be fair either :tongue:
aye that's pretty far like, I can't wait to move x
Reply 12
aye that's pretty far like, I can't wait to move x

Same, so pleased that Carlisle is so pretty
It's lovely!x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending