The Student Room Group

What qualifications should I give UCAS?

Hi! Im in my last year of my two year foundation degree and am completing my application on UCAS for my one year top up degree. Will they just want to see my university qualifications or other qualification's like my college extended diploma? They also want my english so I will upload that, but of course I cant upload my full foundation degree until I fully complete the course. Just a little confused! Thank you :smile:
Original post by rwoollard1
Hi! Im in my last year of my two year foundation degree and am completing my application on UCAS for my one year top up degree. Will they just want to see my university qualifications or other qualification's like my college extended diploma? They also want my english so I will upload that, but of course I cant upload my full foundation degree until I fully complete the course. Just a little confused! Thank you :smile:

Your UCAS application needs to contain a FULL education history including ALL qualifications.

Your GCSEs, Extended Diploma and your current FdA/FdSc should all be on there.
Your FdA/FdSc will need to be recorded against your current place of study with an award date in summer 2024 and no grade.
Hi there,

You should upload your entire education history from GCSEs till now. Any academic achievements you have so both university and extended college degree and any predicted qualifications should also be added on there and you can set the expected date of receiving any ahead of time.

Hope this helped,
- Sophie (uni of Bath)

You need everything from GCSE upwards and your foundation degree marked as pending or predicted your collage or university (if your FD is on a university campus) should be able to advise you.
Reply 4
Original post by PQ
Your UCAS application needs to contain a FULL education history including ALL qualifications.

Your GCSEs, Extended Diploma and your current FdA/FdSc should all be on there.
Your FdA/FdSc will need to be recorded against your current place of study with an award date in summer 2024 and no grade.

Thankyou so much!!

When applying for a top-up degree through UCAS, you typically need to provide details about your current qualifications, including your university qualifications, and any relevant qualifications from your college or earlier education. You should also provide your English qualifications, such as GCSE or equivalent, as specified by the course requirements.

Even though you can't upload your full foundation degree certificate until you complete your course, you can provide information about your current studies, including the name of the course, the institution, expected graduation date, and any interim grades or progress reports if available.

If you have specific concerns or questions, it's a good idea to reach out to the admissions office of the university you're applying to for clarification on their documentation requirements. They can provide guidance tailored to their application process.

Fatima
LSBU Rep

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending