The Student Room Group

ITMB

This poll is closed

Where would you choose to study Information Management?

University College London 100%
Manchester0%
Total votes: 1
Should I choose University College London or Manchester?
Original post by DBR247
Should I choose University College London or Manchester?

Manchester!

I'm a student at Manchester University and absolutely love the course!

Hope this isn't too late :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by jayeshsondhi
Manchester!

I'm a student at Manchester University and absolutely love the course!

Hope this isn't too late :smile:

Hi Jayesh,

Thanks v much for the excellent advice, I have chosen Manchester and received an offer from them and awaiting my fate next Thursday!

All the best,
Jayesh I am really interested in the ITMB course and I was wondering what were your predicted grades that you put into UCAS before you received your offers from universities?
Original post by DBR247
Hi Jayesh,

Thanks v much for the excellent advice, I have chosen Manchester and received an offer from them and awaiting my fate next Thursday!

All the best,

That's brilliant! Hopefully I will see you in September!
Original post by Macaroni123
Jayesh I am really interested in the ITMB course and I was wondering what were your predicted grades that you put into UCAS before you received your offers from universities?

I was predicted to get AAB after getting BCC in my AS results. My final A-Level results were A*AA. Hope this helps.
Original post by jayeshsondhi
I was predicted to get AAB after getting BCC in my AS results. My final A-Level results were A*AA. Hope this helps.

This is really helpful also I was wondering what were the A levels you studied before going to university? In addition to this how did you get such high predicted grades from the AS results you had got? Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending