The Student Room Group

Can someone translate this into french?

In this film, a tribe is ambushed and attacked, and the survivors are taken by another tribe as slaves. Jaguar Paw, the protagonist, manages to hide his pregnant wife and little son befroe he is taken away. Unfortuantely, The wife and son are trapped in a cave and can only wait for him to escape and return to save them before they starve.
Jaguar Paw and the slaves are forced to travel through the forest. They see a diseased tribe along the way, in which are dying child tells the slave drivers of a prophecy about their demise.
Later, many slaves die of wounds however they soon arive to a large Mayan town where they are taken to be sacrifices to the Gods. Unexpectedly, the prophecy follows through and Jaguar Paw escapes but is chased by the chief. Jaguar Paw runs to a forest he knows well and kills the chief and his followers by tricking them cleverly. He knows the forest well enough and thus leads the remaining chasers to the beach where the European conquerors are invading American land. Finally, he finds his wife and son and saves them after she gives birth inside the cave.
The movie ends when Jaguar Paw, his wife and his children go deeper into the forest to not be found by the foreign invaders.

(I realise this is crazy long but if anyone can do this for me I will literally do anything. I need this as a reference and Im gonna die if I dont have it but Im going away so I have no time. I am girl for masc/fem. Thank so much xx)
@FrenchUnicorn
@thebear

Summoning you both together feels right.
Original post by Supersaps
@FrenchUnicorn
@thebear

Summoning you both together feels right.

Thanks for tagging me :h:

I just replied in an other thread !
@NanoRabid

Edit : just realised it's not even the same work lol, I'll do it xD

Edit bis : nanorabid I thought you did a part of the work . . . I suggest you to do it, when you're done come to me and I'll correct it :h:
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 3
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
Thanks for tagging me :h:

I just replied in an other thread !
@NanoRabid

Edit : just realised it's not even the same work lol, I'll do it xD

Edit bis : nanorabid I thought you did a part of the work . . . I suggest you to do it, when you're done come to me and I'll correct it :h:

Thank you ~~idk if ill have enough time to translate it all though thank yo so much
Original post by NanoRabid
Thank you ~~idk if ill have enough time to translate it all though thank yo so much

I can do it and I have time to do it, but I want you to start. Just try even if it's not good, because I'm doing your homework for you and you're not learning anything and it's stupid ..
Reply 5
I can do it and I have time to do it, but I want you to start. Just try even if it's not good, because I'm doing your homework for you and you're not learning anything and it's stupid ..

I understand but thanks anyway
Reply 6
I understand but thanks anyway

Sorry for late reply, I had to type it up.

Dans le film, une tribu est pris en embuscade et attaqué et les survivants sont pris comme esclaves par un authentic tribu. Jaguar Paw, le protagoniste, cache se femme enceinte et le petit-fils avant qu'il est pris. Malheuresement, le femme et le petit-fils sont pris au piège dans un grotte de sorte qu'ils doivent attendre pour les sauver avant ils ont affamer.
Jaguar Paw et les esclaves sont contraints voyager à foret. Ils voirs une tribu malades le long du chemin. Une enfant mourant raconte les pilotes d'esclaves d'une prophétie de leur mort.

Im so sorry if this is bad because I had to use my textbook and a dictionary only sonce my french teacher ignores me. The rest was too complicated for me to translate but ive got some for the the last translation thread i did (about actors and that) done too. Thank you so much for your help
Sorry for late reply, I had to type it up.

Dans le film, une tribu est pris en embuscade et attaqué et les survivants sont pris comme esclaves par un authentic tribu. Jaguar Paw, le protagoniste, cache se femme enceinte et le petit-fils avant qu'il est pris. Malheuresement, le femme et le petit-fils sont pris au piège dans un grotte de sorte qu'ils doivent attendre pour les sauver avant ils ont affamer.
Jaguar Paw et les esclaves sont contraints voyager à foret. Ils voirs une tribu malades le long du chemin. Une enfant mourant raconte les pilotes d'esclaves d'une prophétie de leur mort.

Im so sorry if this is bad because I had to use my textbook and a dictionary only sonce my french teacher ignores me. The rest was too complicated for me to translate but ive got some for the the last translation thread i did (about actors and that) done too. Thank you so much for your help

Aww interesting ! Give me a minute I'll take care of it :wink:.
Dans le film, une tribu est prise en embuscade et attaquée, et les survivants sont pris comme esclaves par une autre tribu. Jaguar Paw, le protagoniste, cache sa femme enceinte et son fils avant qu'il ne soient pris. Malheureusement, la femme et le fils sont pris au piège dans un grotte, de sorte qu'ils doivent attendre qu'on vienne les sauver avant qu'ils ne soient affamés. Jaguar Paw et les esclaves sont contraints de voyager à travers la forêt. Ils voient une tribu malade le long du chemin. Un enfant mourant raconte aux esclaves une prophétie à propos de leur mort.
Plus tard, beaucoup d'esclaves meurent de blessures avant d'arriver dans une grande cité Maya ils sont sacrifiés aux Dieux. De manière inattendue, la prophétie s'accomplit et Jaguar Paw s'échappe mais est chassé par le chef. Il court à travers la forêt qu'il connaît si bien, et tue le chef et ses suiveurs en leur jouant un tour. Il connaît assez bien la forêt pour guider ses derniers poursuivants jusqu'à la plage se trouvent les conquistadors prêts à envahir le territoire américain.
Finalement, il trouve sa femme et son fils et les sauve juste après que sa femme ait accouché dans la grotte. Le film finit lorsque Jaguar Paw, sa femme et son fils s'enfoncent loin dans la forêt pour échapper aux conquistadors.
Reply 9
Dans le film, une tribu est prise en embuscade et attaquée, et les survivants sont pris comme esclaves par une autre tribu. Jaguar Paw, le protagoniste, cache sa femme enceinte et son fils avant qu'il ne soient pris. Malheureusement, la femme et le fils sont pris au piège dans un grotte, de sorte qu'ils doivent attendre qu'on vienne les sauver avant qu'ils ne soient affamés. Jaguar Paw et les esclaves sont contraints de voyager à travers la forêt. Ils voient une tribu malade le long du chemin. Un enfant mourant raconte aux esclaves une prophétie à propos de leur mort.
Plus tard, beaucoup d'esclaves meurent de blessures avant d'arriver dans une grande cité Maya ils sont sacrifiés aux Dieux. De manière inattendue, la prophétie s'accomplit et Jaguar Paw s'échappe mais est chassé par le chef. Il court à travers la forêt qu'il connaît si bien, et tue le chef et ses suiveurs en leur jouant un tour. Il connaît assez bien la forêt pour guider ses derniers poursuivants jusqu'à la plage se trouvent les conquistadors prêts à envahir le territoire américain.
Finalement, il trouve sa femme et son fils et les sauve juste après que sa femme ait accouché dans la grotte. Le film finit lorsque Jaguar Paw, sa femme et son fils s'enfoncent loin dans la forêt pour échapper aux conquistadors.

Omg thank you so much. You are literally the best person ever. You dont know just how thankful i am seriously. I cant thank you enough TT.TT
Omg thank you so much. You are literally the best person ever. You dont know just how thankful i am seriously. I cant thank you enough TT.TT

You're very welcome my dear :h:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending