The Student Room Group

Theory

So apparently there's about 100 question which 50 are picked from for your theory test, anyone has any idea where i can find all these questions?

Also is there a 15 week waiting period which you can't retake your theory test if you fail it???
There are over 1000 possible questions actually! You can sign up to a website called Theory Test Pro which gives you practice questions and mock tests, there are books with practice questions too. Also, I think if you fail the theory test you only need to wait 3 days before you can take it again :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by Leviathan1741
There are over 1000 possible questions actually! You can sign up to a website called Theory Test Pro which gives you practice questions and mock tests, there are books with practice questions too. Also, I think if you fail the theory test you only need to wait 3 days before you can take it again :smile:

trhat's useful thanks
Original post by thefatone
trhat's useful thanks

You're welcome, I've got my theory test next week :tongue:
Reply 4
It is extremely easy to pass, don't worry - especially if you have already been driving. Take some practice tests and as long as you are passing them you'll do fine.
A lot of the stuff is pretty logical in terms of the answer, remember "keep calm". It's mostly some of the weirder signs you need to learn like the train gate, some of the laws and the maintenance questions you really need to practice.
Reply 6
Original post by Leviathan1741
You're welcome, I've got my theory test next week :tongue:

o.o hope you pass ^-^

Original post by Balor
It is extremely easy to pass, don't worry - especially if you have already been driving. Take some practice tests and as long as you are passing them you'll do fine.

hmmm not usre about that got 33/50 on my 3rd practise test.....

Original post by Vikingninja
A lot of the stuff is pretty logical in terms of the answer, remember "keep calm". It's mostly some of the weirder signs you need to learn like the train gate, some of the laws and the maintenance questions you really need to practice.

yup.....

also do i have to be 17 to start driving or can i be 16?
Reply 7
o.o hope you pass ^-^

yup.....

You'll get there. You will progress much faster than you expect to I'd wager.
o.o hope you pass ^-^

yup.....

17, just passed my practical this week and I'm 18.
Reply 9
Original post by Balor
You'll get there. You will progress much faster than you expect to I'd wager.

hmmm maybe... got 8/10 on another mini test

Original post by Vikingninja
17, just passed my practical this week and I'm 18.

well ****

i'm still 16 o.o
If you haven't already read the highway code. Pretty much anything you need to know will be in there.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending