The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by WBZ144
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3561557

Do you deny this was written by you Mr Foundation degree?

Yes, a Russell Group University that is ahead of Queen Mary in both of the main league tables and is ahead of KCL as well in one of them is a massive joke :laugh:. Given what you had to do to get in you'll probably not even pass your Bachelors kid.

You did your Foundation degree at Brunel, what else have you lied about?

I know you being at Cardiff means you're inherently slow, but like I said, I asked that for a friend, I never attended filth like Brunel, and my next link will prove that you're just a babbling bellend whose clutching at straws.

Imagine me having to prove my qualifications to you.

I ACED my foundation degree but hated Queen Mary so changed to KCL. What's so hard in understanding that?
And please don't compare King's or Queen Mary to Cardiff University.

Both are top 100 in the world by QS, Cardiff isn't close.

http://s22.postimg.org/b32p8253l/CERTIFICATE_OF_NOTIFICATION_page_001.jpg
Original post by Attempt
I know you being at Cardiff means you're inherently slow, but like I said, I asked that for a friend, I never attended filth like Brunel, and my next link will prove that you're just a babbling bellend whose clutching at straws.

Imagine me having to prove my qualifications to you.

I ACED my foundation degree but hated Queen Mary so changed to KCL. What's so hard in understanding that?
And please don't compare King's or Queen Mary to Cardiff University.

Both are top 100 in the world by QS, Cardiff isn't close.

http://s22.postimg.org/b32p8253l/CERTIFICATE_OF_NOTIFICATION_page_001.jpg

So you had to do two Foundation degrees, on at Brunel and another at Queen Mary to get into KCL? Good Lord :lol:

Sure you asked for a friend, is that why you felt the need to delete the post after somebody pointed it out a few weeks ago? You wouldn't if you hadon't nothing to hide.

I'm not comparing, I rightly said that Cardiff is ahead of Queen Mary and sometimes is ahead of KCL. And acing your second Foundation degree is nothing to brag about :lol:
Original post by WBZ144
So you had to do two Foundation degrees, on at Brunel and another at Queen Mary to get into KCL? Good Lord :lol:

Sure you asked for a friend, is that why you felt the need to delete the post after somebody pointed it out a few weeks ago? You wouldn't if you hadon't nothing to hide.

I'm not comparing, I rightly said that Cardiff is ahead of Queen Mary and sometimes is ahead of KCL. And acing your second Foundation degree is nothing to brag about :lol:

Wasn't the Post I made about Brunel, asking on how I could go from Brunel to Queen Mary?

While I was at Queen Mary?

Why would i want to transfer to Queen Mary while I was at Queen Mary?

LOL. Stick to twerking or whatever it is you do in your spare time because reasoning clearly isn't your strong point, and you're a lawyer, LOL. No wonder your country's justice department is in taters.:rofl::rofl:
Original post by Attempt
Wasn't the Post I made about Brunel, asking on how I could go from Brunel to Queen Mary?

While I was at Queen Mary?

Why would i want to transfer to Queen Mary while I was at Queen Mary?

LOL. Stick to twerking or whatever it is you do in your spare time because reasoning clearly isn't your strong point, and you're a lawyer, LOL. No wonder your country's justice department is in taters.:rofl::rofl:

I didn't even look at the attachments that you felt the need to post because you are that insecure. You could have at least covered up the fact that you got a Pass as opposed to a Merit or Distinction.

I would advise you not to push it after this, not unless you want to be in for a scalding :biggrin:
Original post by Attempt

Original post by WBZ144
I didn't even look at the attachments that you felt the need to post because you are that insecure. You could have at least covered up the fact that you got a Pass as opposed to a Merit or Distinction.

I would advise you not to push it after this, not unless you want to be in for a scalding :biggrin:

From someone who has an offer from LSE for Law, i can tell you that Cardiff is also one of the best, dont degrade peoples university to make yourself feel better, she will most definitely get a job which pays more than you. Also im quite curious as to why the term "twerking" came to your mind out of the 1000x other hobbies you could state. More slight racism??????
Reading over the last couple of pages, I must say that as students, the "elite" of our society, you really don't endear yourselves.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Frank Underwood
Yeah I mean Britain First is a highly tolerant, friendly bunch of people isn't it?

Exactly. Britain First got what they deserve.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest

Trending

Trending