The Student Room Group

Format for higher English folio?

Hi, quick answers would be appreciated as folio needs to be finished tonight!! Is there a set font, size, margin etc. for the folio pieces? A set place to put your name/CN and word count? Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by josie1301
Hi, quick answers would be appreciated as folio needs to be finished tonight!! Is there a set font, size, margin etc. for the folio pieces? A set place to put your name/CN and word count? Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi
This year, the SQA want folios to be presented on a template. The template can be accessed at http://www.sqa.org.uk/sqa/47904.html and you will find it if you scroll down to 'Submitting Coursework' and it is the one called 'Higher English candidate portfolio template'. There is also a document there with instructions for putting it on a template. My teacher recommended...Size 14
1 and a half line spacing
No set margin
Don't put your name on it- it goes on the flyleaf
SCN goes on the template in the footer and automatically goes on every page
The two essays go on the same template
Take a new page on the template for each essay
Put the title of the essay at the start of it (this also goes on your flyleaf)Word counts go on the flyleaf and put them at the end of each piece as well
The template sets the font automatically I think
Hope this helps:smile:
Reply 2
Original post by Labrador99
Hi
This year, the SQA want folios to be presented on a template. The template can be accessed at http://www.sqa.org.uk/sqa/47904.html and you will find it if you scroll down to 'Submitting Coursework' and it is the one called 'Higher English candidate portfolio template'. There is also a document there with instructions for putting it on a template. My teacher recommended...Size 14
1 and a half line spacing
No set margin
Don't put your name on it- it goes on the flyleaf
SCN goes on the template in the footer and automatically goes on every page
The two essays go on the same template
Take a new page on the template for each essay
Put the title of the essay at the start of it (this also goes on your flyleaf)Word counts go on the flyleaf and put them at the end of each piece as well
The template sets the font automatically I think
Hope this helps:smile:

Thank you!!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending